“SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hopewell, Virginia
“SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This hotel books up so if you need this location, think about booking in advance. We had no idea that the Houston hotels book up. We planned on staying at a different hotel each night depending on our location as we were there researching the area for possible relocation. When I first called this hotel they were booked but for some reason I accidentally dailed them again and the handicapped room with two queen beds was available. We had been booking two rooms, 1 for my dad which would be handicapped and 1 for us, King bed. Since we arrived late and needed the room, we took it. The room was clean and spacious and perfect for the business traveler. The toilet was in a separate area from the tub and vanity which was nice and they had a bar and desk, both lighted, which was nice. The problem is that it was not truely handicapped. There was no grab bar in the toilet area and there were no shower chairs which made it very hard on my father to bathe. The breakfast was adequate and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and in good order. The beds were comfortable enough.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
SpringhillSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to get you in on a sold out night. I do apologize for there not being a grab bar in the toilet area, or chair in the shower area. I'm having our maintenance engineer look into that, so thank you for bringing that to our attention.

We are happy to hear that you did enjoy your stay and your room. We are always happy to satisfy each guest we serve. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Spring, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is great for family or business travel. We had 2 queen beds and a separate living area/office space. There was a lot of space so the 3 of us did not feel cramped. The bath/shower had a lot of hot water and full blasting shower. The toilet and an extra sink were in a separate room so two could get ready at the same time in the morning without having to wait on the sink. Nice cold a/c. The complimentary breakfast was well stocked with everything from cereal, fruit, pastries to eggs, ham, waffles and drinks included coffees, juices, milks and water. The hotel was clean, beds very comfortable and they even provided a microwave and mini fridge in the room. The staff was friendly and checking in and out a breeze. The price was really great and it is close to the fairgrounds, mall. local restaurants and freeway. For the price, it can't be beat!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad your stay was as great as you described. It always brings us joy to hear from a guest that enjoyed the service we offered. Thank you for all of the compliments you shared about our hotel. We put a huge value on feedback so that we can make sure we are doing what our guests like. Its your opinions that matter the most after all.

We hope to see you again in the future! Thank you for your business!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

There are pro's and con's to SpringHill Suites /Marriott Hotel in Rosenberg.
The con's:
-There is a freight train not too far that runs constantly all thought out the night.
-Bathroom is split into 2 rooms, one with toilet and sink, second with shower and another vanity/sink = odd layout.
-Shower area only has 1 hook for towels.
-Wind whips around the building creating more noise.
-There is a vent outside that keeps opening and clanging shut = loud and annoying.
-The pool is outside.
-Breakfast is standard, normal, boring variety, with limited options for fresh fruit and oat meal is served cold.
-Bed pillows are awful, small, soft and does not support your neck for reading and/or viewing tv.
-Beds could use a splash of color and additional warmth with temps are chilly = thin sheets.

The pro's:
+ The price to stay is affordable.
+ Surrounding area offers shopping, food and quite a lot of things to do.
+ The sitting area is a nice area in the rooms, the Tv rotates for viewing from bed or couch.
+ Downstairs lounge is a nice area for after hour hanging out.
+ Breakfast hours are long and waffles are made in the shape of the state of Texas.
+ Rooms are well maintained and clean, even though hotel was completed in 2009 = surprisingly clean and fresh decorations.
+ Each room has a microwave, coffee maker, mini fridge, free-standing closet and iron & iron board.
+ Above heater/ac they built a wood ledge that easily holds suitcases and lets guests move around the room easily.
+ The workout room is nice.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of our hotel. First, I would like to apologize for a few of the aspects of your stay that did not meet your standards. We, unfortunately, do not control the train schedules, and we understand how at 5:30 in the morning, that train horn can be a little annoying. If you do return to our hotel, please mention that to our front desk, and we will try to book you a room on the opposite side of the hotel, so as to help avoid exposure to that train noise. With the bathroom layout, I'm sorry that was not to your liking. Most of our guests have found it to be a pleasant surprise and something unique/different. However, we can appreciate your point of view on the set up and likewise appreciate your feedback.

For the positive aspects of your stay, we are glad you had them. We know breakfast hours can be tough to meet, so I'm glad our hours allowed for you to enjoy our breakfast. Also, we have been truly blessed to have a caring staff that has helped us keep our hotel well maintained. Being built in 2009, it can be hard for a hotel to keep up its attractive appearance. Whether its 2009 or 2013, all guests deserve a clean hotel no matter what year it is, and I'm glad we satisfied you in that respect.

Thank you again for your review! Your comments are very much appreciated. We hope to see you again!
MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was definitely one of the best hotel stays I've had in my life. The service was great and both my husband and I were extremely impressed with how clean our room was. The bed was unbelievably comfortable!They also have a very nice breakfast with a great variety. My husband loved their 24 hour gym. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone and I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to offer you some of the "best" service you have ever had. Hearing that really does make our day, and motivates us to strive even harder to give that level of service to all future guests as well! I'm glad your husband enjoyed our 24 hour fitness room. We're glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast as well. If you come back, next time ask for Matt in the morning, and he'll show you a secret for making the waffles extra tasty! Thank you so much for your business!
Nacogdoches, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very nice, european feel, clean. Friendly staff. Very reasonable prices. Outdoor pool but no hot tub. Nice exercise facility. Very good breakfast included. Small pantry selling food items near front desk. Some train noise at 5:30 am each day, but doesn't last long. Very convient to large shopping area including restaurants, grocery store. Decor is very bright, clean, but lacks a warm fuzzy feeling. Rooms are nice, lots of room. Bathrooms are split with shower and vanity in one room and toilet in another. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Book on Marriott web page and look for senior rate if you qualify. Rooms on Reading Road side may b...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We truly appreciate all guest feedback we receive. It's the best way to help our team continue to offer great service. We also want to thank you just for staying with us. We consider every room we sell to be a blessing, as nothing in guaranteed in this world. So thank you again for your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I discovered this beautiful property first in the Woodlands, TX. Each stay there was remarkable from the staff, service, rooms and food.

I recently started staying at the property in Rosenberg, TX and was very much pleased as I had been at the Woodlands property previously. My experience at the Rosenberg was far greater and most memorable because I had been going through a tough time in my marriage and my children and I needed somewhere to stay while things got worked out. The staff members Anna (hotel management), Patrick and Alison all made me feel more than welcome and their personal accommodations made my stay even more comfortable. I usually always plan to write reviews for great service, but never find the time. I have to say that these people were such a God send and they truly make this property a shining diamond. Each time that I have stayed at the property, it was well maintained, clean and all staff members from maintenance to house keeping all very hospitable. The environment and decor is very inviting and the surrounding area is great because there is everything at your access from the cinema, markets, gas stations, eatery, shopping, etc. I would recommend this hotel thumbs up to anyone for leisure, business or play. The room prices are affordable and you get way more than what you pay for!

A blessed patron!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
We want to thank you for that very kind review. Its our goal here at SpringHill Suites Rosenberg to make every guest feel special and appreciated everyday. I'm sorry to hear that you had to stay under the circumstances that you did, but I'm glad we were able to help you during that time. I will pass your kind remarks on to our staff, and we hope to see you again in the future!
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We really enjoyed the European feel of our room. Nice, clean functional lines. The room is large enough to entertain guests, comfortable and practical work area. The colors are bright and happy. Reasonably priced, but still not my favorite chain for rooms in this class.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Anna H, Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Springhill Suites Rosenberg! We love the Euro feel and decor as well. Keep us in mind on your next trip out to Rosenberg!

Been to SpringHill Suites Houston Rosenberg? Share your experiences!