“Very nice hotel and staff!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3312 Vista Drive, Rosenberg, TX 77471   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Rosenberg
Spring, TX
“Very nice hotel and staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stayed here for a scrapbooking retreat over a weekend recently. I've stayed here before and both times the facilities and staff have been excellent. Breakfast is very good, the rooms are updated, and the bed is very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for your repeat business to our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you found our facility and staff to be excellent. We’re also glad that you enjoyed our Cloud Nine Bedding System. It offers one of the most comfortable nights sleep in the industry. Coupled with our Complimentary Hot Breakfast it makes for a great start to your day.

It is always a pleasure to have your group at our hotel. We look forward to the next Scrapbooking event.

Rizwan Marfani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Pelican Waters, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Recently I had the pleasant experience to stay in the Hampton Inn Rosenberg TX. for two nights on business. All staff from the general manager down were very helpful, the room was quiet because the complex is located away from the highway.
When prompted to rate the Hampton Inn Rosenberg I ask my self would I stay here again and what was wrong, what could be improved.
Would I stay here again, the answer is yes, without hesitation. The location is very good, staff are all very help-full,, convenient places to eat, off highway so there is no traffic noise and a picture theatre within walking distance should it be required.
What was wrong, what could be improved. Apart from the standard breakfast selection this comes back to corporate which is outside the control of local management. As an Australian travelling in the US it is frustrating to learn that although I choose to stay in the Hampton Inn chain I do not receive any recognition through the hhonours loyalty programme because all travel undertaken is booked through a third party and not direct.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator, ice machine and stair access
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review of our property. It's a pleasure to hear that the staff was helpful and that you were able to get some restful sleep. The movie theater in our neighboring parking lot can be a great stress reliever after a long days work and it was nice to see you had a chance to make it over there.

Additionally, thank you for your candid feedback about not being able to receive Hilton Honors points. I will address your concern in the next General Managers conference with our Corporate Brand Team. Thank you for your business and I look forward to you staying with us again.

Spring Branch, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Rizwan and his staff were genuine and sincere each and everytime I came into contact with them. They went out of thier way to make myself and my team comfortable and get us what we needed. We used their hotel to handle a Grand Opening we recently participated in and the number of nights we stayed and the number of people we had coming and going during this entire process I did not hear anything but positive comments! This is my Hotel of choice when I stay in the Rosenberg area again. Thank you Rizwan!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide feedback about your experience with us. I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host your team during the grand opening of your store. I look forward to a continued relationship with your company and hosting any future events. Please contact me if I can be of service.

Portland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had a good stay at this hotel. Would stay again given the chance. Room was nice and bed was comfortable. A/C was working! The complimentary breakfast was nice as well! I went to Freedom Fest in Rosenburg and received the group rate so it was definitely priced well!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am glad that you found our hotel to be comfortable and enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast.

At the Hampton Inn we love to get involved in our community events and enjoyed our partnership with the Freedom Fest of Rosenberg. Please keep us in mind when you're visiting the Rosenberg area again.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Hampton Inn Rosenberg near Sugar-Land Texas, we would highly recommend the hotel; staff and amenities were great, our stay in the premises were for only two nights; but was surely pleasant.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm delighted that you had a positive experience during your stay. I'll be sure to recognize each team member for the great service you received. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Rockdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I always stay at this location when I'm in the area on business. Good shopping area and lots of different type, good restaurants. The new manager of the facility, Rizwan is very gracious and is in the process of upgrading the facility. Good upscale area of town. This area continues to grow, very close proximity to Houston shopping areas and easy access to sports complexes and sporting events.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for the kind words and your loyalty to the Rosenberg Hampton Inn & Suites . Our goal is to give our guest an EXCELLENT experience while staying with us.

Please continue to provide us with your feedback and more importantly, let us know how we can improve your stay. We value your opinion and look forward to having you back soon.

houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great!!!!!We had our Family Reunion in the area. We had a great time at th hotel and everyone was very helpful. The hotel was well prepaired for our visit. We hd about 20 rooms. An area was set aside for us and we enjoyed everything. The children enjoyed the pool. So did some of the adults, We hope to return next year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rizwan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Joan,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment about your positive experience at our hotel. I'm glad that you had such a wonderful time. My team and I really enjoyed your families company and several of us got a chance to sample some of the delicious food from the barbecue and fish fry.

Please pass along many thanks from the entire staff at our hotel. We look forward to hosting your next reunion.

Rizwan Marfani

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Rosenberg? Share your experiences!