“great value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Rockwall

You added Super 8 Rockwall to your Saves list
Super 8 Rockwall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1130 East Interstate 30, Westbound Exit 69; Eastbound, Exit 68, Rockwall, TX 75087   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Rockwall
Haltom City, Texas
“great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2010

I often must stay overnight in my work and don't need all the extras I don't use. My stay at Motel 8 gives me a clean and peaceful place to stay AT A GREAT PRICE. Also has a pool to use which few visitors use. Great to relax for a quick break.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Keller Tx
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

I stayed here the night before participating in a triathlon at the Y down the street. I needed a bed and that was it. It certainly wasn't the Hilton, and the desk manager had to come help me open the door, but overall it was fine. The bed was comfortable enough, there were no bugs.(that I saw anyway)
The room smelled strongly of deodorizer which I don't like, but it didn't stink.
I did not try the breakfast, and I was in the hotel for a total of seven hours, but it was fine for that short stay. I wouldn't want to spend a week there. I didn't use the shower as I got up at five to compete in a sweaty race, so I don't know if it was gross or not.
I would recommend it to a friend with the same requirements, but I would warn them not to expect anything great.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2008

A dump. Smelly room, torn carpet, roach infested. My son (9 years old) was afraid to take a shower in the nasty bathroom. The continental breakfast was sitting out all morning with warm milk & juice. It was awful.
I will NEVER, NEVER stay in this place again and I will tell as many people as I can to avoid it. .

• Liked — checking out
  • Disliked — the entire stay
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
League City Tx
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2008

Horrible. I can't believe that the chain would allow a franchise to be run in such a manner. Shower curtain had black mildew half way up! Hair all over the tub and sink. Filthy walls, floors and beds. UNBELIEVEABLE. We checked in and turned right around and checked right out. I had to threaten to call the police in order to get my money back.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2007

We knew something was wrong when our room keys had a post-it note on them to tell us our room number. Not the place to arrive in the middle of a trip, at night and needing rest. I don't know what happened to this place but we stayed there one hour and got the heck out of there. Dirty, noisy, greasy, stinky room. Locks on door that did not work, construction zone all around us so the dirt was everywhere. Internet was unusable because they put us on far end of hotel and the router did not reach that far. Refused to fix anything so I had to rely on Hotwire to refund the money. Maybe this place was great in the past, or will be in the future, but I sure would not stay there at all right now.

Stayed May 2007

Been to Super 8 Rockwall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Rockwall

Address: 1130 East Interstate 30, Westbound Exit 69; Eastbound, Exit 68, Rockwall, TX 75087
Location: United States > Texas > Rockwall
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Rockwall
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Rockwall 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Rockwall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Rockwall

If you own or manage Super 8 Rockwall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.