“Surprised...pleasantly.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
poetry
“Surprised...pleasantly.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

After all the hpye, I wasn't sure what to expect. It is a really good burger at a very reasonable price. Very clean, atmosphere pleasant, service quick & efficient. I stll like Whataburger - itis every bit as good, but either one satisfies my burger cravings.

Visited May 2012

Colorado
“Always Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I love this place! Always fresh and cheaper than the other establised hamburger chains. They are located in California, Nevada, Utah, and I think Arizona.....Bring it to Colorado! Highly Recommended!

Visited April 2012
Dallas, Texas
1,779 reviews 1,779 reviews
1,298 restaurant reviews
“Outstanding Service & Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

OK---don’t yell at me as I am making another review of this location and it has been only 4 months since we made the first review. This stop was made while passing through Rockwall and In & Out was not our destination. The first review was made just after the company opened the Rockwall location and the employees were still very new. This time we entered a spotless restaurant and waited a short time in line to place our order.We noticed all the staff were dressed nicely in colorful-clean uniforms. That included the drive through personnel and the kitchen. The clerk at the counter was professional, friendly and very courteous. We ordered the hamburger and cheeseburger meals. In a couple of minutes the burgers were ready and we picked then up at the counter. Once again the employee was very courteous and was dressed nicely. We ate our meal in a rather crowed dining room as customer continued to come in. An employee came by our table just as we finished and ask if she could remove our tray and napkins. I said “thank you” and she replied back, “No I thank you”. What a great group of young people. I would take the entire crew for my place of business. The hamburgers actually had a good portion of beef on them and was cooked properly, the bread was fresh and the condiments were outstanding. A full piece of lettuce, a full slice of tomato and a full slice of onion. None of that cut up and shredded stuff you generally get at a hamburger stand. The french fries were done and crispy.The rest rooms were spotless and this was just after lunch when the crowds would have been the greatest. When comparing hamburger places I just have to give this location the five stars it deserves. I wish other restaurants would take notice of the food and service and apply to their locations. The prices were great as we were charged $5.05 for the hamburger meal and $5.35 for the cheeseburger meal. This was extremely very fair pricing for a quality product.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rockwall
“yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

good fast service and good food although there is not much meat on the burger.

Visited April 2012
Greenville, Texas
“Fries are nasty, no variety”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

You can have a burger, a double patty burger, or a triple patty burger... No variety! I heard it was better than Steak n Shake and was saddly disappointed and wasted a trip.

Visited February 2012