“Solid Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wichita, United States
“Solid Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Good hotel. Clerks were not particularly enthusuastic, but did a solid job. Most items were in good condition, only physical issue was loose tiles in the elevator floor. I have stayed in far worse, I give this a thumbs up.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Midland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

the room was clean, we received a very good rate for the weekend. It is a good location alot of shopping and good restaurants close by. The breakfast was good for something quite. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Weatherford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Hampton Inns need to be more supportive of our military and former military families. Breakfast 'eggs' had strange appearance (little pellets) and little flavor. Made you think they were reconstiruted and not actual eggs.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Atoka, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Great Hotel, I booked a smoking room by mistake and unfortunately by the time I realized this there weren't any nonsmoking rooms available, at arrival they offered me to check the room first or could cancel reservation at no charge even though it was after hours, we ended up staying since the smell wasn't so bad. A lot of restaurants around, Genghis Grill, Road House and Target close by. Will book this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Denton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The hotel has a nice atmosphere. I was lucky enough to get a late check out and every detail was taken care of when I checked in. However, the staff wasn't very friendly when I got there. I was disappointed in how a few issues were handled. There was no signal for our TV and no DVD player. When I called the desk the employee didn't have any solution and wasn't very helpful. The other run in was that the kitchen staff was rude when I asked for some milk, because I had to work and missed breakfast. Overall I felt like the staff thought I was an inconvenience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Hotel provided excellent servie. The breakfast was very good. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again. I would glady recommend this hotel to any of my friends. I feel certain they would enjoy their stay and want to come back in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Burleson, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was charged $20 more for the room. I asked at check in for the total price and my bill had the total price. Then I called my automated checking number to my bank and the charge was $20 more. So when I called the clerk at the Hampton, she told me that my bank had put a hold on my card and that they were at fault and I needed to call them and then she hung up on me! I think it was very rude. There was also a kids party on the floor I stayed at and the kids were allowed to run up and down the halls as late as midnight. Didn't get to sleep much!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

kaveen p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear guest, to this date you have not provided any information for over charge on your card. No charges have shown on our system. Please provide proof of documentation. We did not get any kids running down the hallways complaints from any one or that would have been taken care of immediately You have been refunded 100 percent for one night stay per our policy.

Been to Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall? Share your experiences!