“Paula is the Plus in "Best Western Plus"” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Rockwall
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rockport, Texas
“Paula is the Plus in "Best Western Plus"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I visit the Rockwall area quite often and I always stay at this hotel for 1 reason..... Ms. Paula..... She has made our stay the very best every time. She goes out of her way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. If she ever decides to leave, the management needs to do whatever it takes to keep her! They have a gem in Paula!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
bwrockwall, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. Paula is definately our crown jewel. We definately have some one special in her. I will pass on you sweet sentiments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Braxton, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. Very good hotel for the money. Well lit lot next door to a car dealer ship with 24 hour security. Musty smell in the elevator is my only complaint. The lovely older lady who does breakfast brightened my morning.

• Stayed September 2012
We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for chosing the Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn and Suites for your stay. We looking forward to seeing you again.
rockwall
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

GREETINGS:
I'm writing to convey my sentiments reguarding our stay at Best western in Rockwall. The apperciation and the care the staff took during our 5 weeks there made us feel at home. The receptionnist, as well as the housekeeping and management's professionalism was great. We enjoyed a hot breakfast every morning. Their kitchen was very clean and their employees were courteous at all times. I had prompt messages as well as mail delivered while transacting business there. I reccomend this estabilishment to travelers commuting through this area.Our room was always clean and stocked with linen. The jaccuzzi and pool was serviced regularly.They enforced the non smoking policy and we never wittnessed loitering.The location is also good,with access to I 30 service Rd.right out of the driveway. Russ P.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
bwrockwall, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Dear Mr. Russel, Thank you for sharing your expereince for 5- weeks of your stay at our hotel. We appreciate your kindness, we are extremely delighted to hear how good you felt at our hotel, our services at the same time we were able to meet your expectations. It was great pleasure to have you and your family as our hotel guest. We look forward to serve you in future agian !!. Sincerely, H. Chauhan.
Rockwall
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Rooms are very clean and housekeeping does an excellent job to keep the place clean.
Nice breakfast in the morning with very good care by Paula. Management is doing a great job
to improve the services and make sure you are happy during your stay.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the 3rd floor room.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Simon, Thank you for sharing your expereince at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you liked our hotel and our staff member for great service they provided you. We take great pride and try our best to provide excellent service to all our hotel guest. Please recomend our hotel to your friends we will ensure we give same quality of service to every one. Kind Regards. H. Chauhan.
San Angelo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was traveling with my 3 children. Our room was very clean. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub and free hot breakfast. The kids and I loved the breakfast lady, Paula! She is SO SWEET!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. I am pleased to hear you were happy with your stay and look forward to seeing you again.
Rockwall, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

The Best Western Rockwall staff was outstanding! My husband and I stayed at this Best Western for over a month and the cleanliness and friendliness remainded constant. The housekeeping staff took meticulous care in their efforts to maintain a beatiful hotel. The front desk staff is ALWAYS willing to assist anyone with a smile. We would definately stay here again. We miss the staff already and we thank them for the hospitality.

Room Tip: The suite is awesome!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
bwrockwall, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Dear Ms. Pamela, It was great pleasure having you at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your month long stay at our hotel and you felt like home away from home. We greatly appreciate your business, look forward to serving you in furture. Kind Regards, H.Chauhan.
Avoca, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I was so very impressed with not just the professionalism but the kindness and caring shown by all the staff. I want to mention in particular, Paula, of the housekeeping staff. I felt like I was with my mother when I was speaking with her. What a jewel she is. Filled with love and happiness and goodness. I will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone I know. This hotel is great, NOT because it is Best Western, but because of its staff. Jean Crawford, Avoca, NY 14809 mitticrawford@gmail.com

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
bwrockwall, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockwall Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Ms Crawford. Thank you for your sweet review. Paula is a true gem. My staff takes great care to make sure every guest feels at home. We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Rockwall Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!