“Beautiful hotel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront

You added Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront to your Saves list
Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2055 Summer Lee Drive, Rockwall, TX 75032 (Formerly Hilton Bella Harbor on Lake Ray Hubbard Dallas / Rockwall)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Texas Family Fun
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Rockwall
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
“Beautiful hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I stay at this Hilton when I went to Dallas to see IL Divo in concert. This is a fabulous place to stay. The staff is wonderful, the rooms were spectacular, the breakfast had a lot of fruit which I loved. I will definately be going back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is a nice, relatively new Hilton property on next to Lake Ray Hubbard in Dallas. Overa;; we have a good experience. The hotel is nice, clean and the service is good. The hotel has a nice pool area, a couple of great bars, and some good restaurants within walking distance. The whole area is man-made - like a master-planned community, so bear that in mind. It has a very new feel.

We did the sunset boat ride with Scott Self (sail with Scott) and this is highly recommended.

The only negative is that the hotel did have some "undesirables" staying there during our weekend, but the hotel doesn't have much control over this. I believe they were part of a wedding party, so probably not the typical clientele.

Room Tip: Book a room with two queen beds to get a balcony, rather than just a window.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Rockwall, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Hilton Rockwall. We stayed there for 1 night on our 1 year anniversary. We were very pleased with the entire trip including the romance package we got included in our stay. the staff was very helpful, pool was amazing, and the atmosphere was great. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

The Hilton Bella Harbor was a perfect staycation getaway. Being a "local", I was a little skepical, but I felt like we were a million miles away. The hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms are equally as nice. We had an excellent view of the lake and surrounding area. Since the Harbor is adjacent to the hotel, the choice of restaurants and "things to do" is easy. My only warning is to get to the pool early if that is your plan for the day. Since it was a holiday weekend, poolside was pretty full with lots of families. The pool staff could not have been more attentive; first class service!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

The hotel is a first class property with an exceptional staff. Located less than a hour outside of Dallas I didn't know what to expect. Since the hotel is located on a lake request a room with a view. Hilton Honors guest are given extra attention. There is a shopping promenade with restaurants next door along the lake. The hotel restaurant is very good.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
HiltonRockwallMNGR, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our restaurant to your liking. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Wayne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

The place is huge and the view is to die for, clean and the people and very nice. a little pricy but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Poolesville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Before I stayed at the hotel, I read the reviews on line and the reviews, unfortunately, were not favorable. However, since I travel a lot and I use Hilton hotels frequently throughout the U.S., I decided to take a chance. What a wonderful experience! The hotel's location is incredible and the view is the best. The service was great, everyone was friendly, the food was excellent (and I'm pretty picky), and the price was excellent. The room was quiet (and there was an event going on at the hotel at the time), clean, and extremely comfortable. My significant other and I spent an extended weekend at the hotel and, I am happy to say, we just became engaged! Now, I am seriously considering having my wedding at the hotel. I would really like to thank everyone for making my experience a memorable one. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a lakeside room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Dallas / Rockwall Lakefront? Share your experiences!