We recently stayed at Hunt's Castle for a family vacation. We chose to stay here for the location, affordability and ammenities. We were very close to downtown and the beach and only 30 miles from Corpus Christi and 10 miles from Port Aransas. The suite had two rooms, a large bathroom, full size refrigerator and oven, microwave and cable TV. The WiFi was hit or miss. The place was not super clean, they were not very generous with the towels or toilet paper and we had quite a few bugs. It is a good place if you are not concerned about luxuries or matching interior decorations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt`s Castle Hotel Rockport
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport