First of all, I want to start off by saying Charlie is wonderful. Everything people write about him is spot on. He is a people person and a wonderful host.
Next, when we got to Hunt's Castle we went to our room. The view from the room was spectacular. I have not had such scenery from a hotel ever.
The room itself was not clean. The sheets were not clean on either of the two beds. The shower floor was disgusting. I would not have gotten into the shower barefoot. The sofa sleeper was dirty and the mattress was torn. One of the people I was traveling with would not even sit on the furniture. It made us feel so uncomfortable that we had to leave about 15 minutes after we got there.
We will never book at Hunt's Castle again. It was not for us.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt`s Castle Hotel
- Hunt`s Castle Hotel Rockport
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.