Great easy to find location, friendly service, comfortable beds, nice swimming pool, quiet not to noisy, furnished with a refrigerator, microwave, ceiling fan, etc. The check in is quick and simple, the pier is in great condition been fishing on it a few times good catches usually. A beach is located right across the street. It was a nice experience and a good competitive price. I have stayed in many hotels with travels and competitions this was one of the better ones that I have stayed at.
- Also Known As:
- Hunt`s Castle Hotel Rockport
- Hunt`s Castle Hotel
- Hunts Castle Rockport
- Hunts Castle Hotel Rockport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have one of the longest piers in Rockport lit up with green lights. We also have music on Friday and Saturday. A newly added boardwalk in front with BBQ pits. Paddleboat rentals and kayaks A swimming pool and a hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hunt's Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.