“Maybe I'm missing something . . .” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 83 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Mexican
houston
“Maybe I'm missing something . . .”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We tried this place for breakfast after reading many of the reviews on TripAdvisor and I have to say we were both quite disappointed with the food. Huevos rancheros was served with no sauce - I had to ask for it and it was bland when brought out. The potatoes were terrible. Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing - but I won't be going back. Sorry!

Visited December 2012

Rockport, Texas
“Best and Cheap...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Used to live in Rockport and came back for a visit......EVERYONE KNOWS this is the Absolute BEST place to eat!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rockport, Texas
“One word... Chili con Queso (ok 3)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Vallarta (or Fulton Mexican as it's called by the locals) is a great go-to place for tacos - breakfast or dinner - and the best chili con queso I've ever eaten. Hands down! This is good mexican food - really good. Try the chicken enchiladas or the stuffed releno pepper YUMBO. Not into mexican food? They also make a fantastic cheese burger - nice sweet hawaain bread and a made from scratch (not frozen) burger. Yes, my mouth's watering lol

This is not a fancy place... flip flops and shorts are the norm.

Visited April 2012
Rockport, Tx
“Food is Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We lived in El Paso, Tx for 15 yrs prior to coming to Rockport. We knew we were going to miss our Mexican food but this restaurant has all our favorite foods.

Visited July 2012
floresville
“FRUSTRATING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Parking is aweful, workers are very rude. Didnt even eat there left and went somewhere else.

Visited May 2012