“Cajun all the way” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Durango, Colorado
“Cajun all the way”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

If you like a good Cajun seafood boil that you eat after it is poured out on the table, this is the place for you. Food was tasty and the service was very good.

Visited September 2012

61% Recommend
Norman, Oklahoma
“Very Cool Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We had the Crab Boil, although I do not recommend the blue crab... their legs are too short... the shrimp, sausage and craw fish are great. The environment is something you surely do not want to miss.

Visited August 2012
El Paso, Texas
“Not worth the price”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I am a visitor to the area. I thought this would be a good way to taste local seafood. First of all right after I arrived there was a wait. There was a young lady occupying a patio table that seem to know all the wait staff. She was not eating and could not figure out why she was tying up the table when there were people waiting for a table. It seemed she was waiting to see if they needed her to work. So when they called her to work she freed up the table. My waiter arrived and took my order. He asked if I wanted spicy and I said no. Once my food was brought I saw little of him. I was sitting right in front of the hostess stand and she seem not to be able to stay on top of those waiting and keeping control of things. My food was so spicy it was barely editable and was not worth the price. There was more potatoes and sausage than shrimp. When I was done I finally saw my waiter to ask for check. He went to another table took drink orders brought them out and still no check. I had to ask again. He then went and took care of another table. Finally brought my check. For the amount of money I paid the food wasn't worth it and the service sucks. I would not go there again or recommend it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, TX
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great food and a fun place to eat! Super casual. Good service. Just a few items on the menu, but it's all good Cajun food.

Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Steamers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Steamers are great here. Location is great also, a bit pricey but the food is great, and family friendly.

Visited July 2012