I have stayed other places in Rockport, but this is a real gem. The rooms are clean, comfortable and upscale. The lobby is very welcoming with a number of people sitting and talking in the middle of a September week. The bar seems to invite friendly people to come and sit for a while. If you walk outside from the lobby, you are on a private pier/jetty where you can fish, or sit in the comfy chairs or just gaze out at the water. In the evening, the water is lit and you see the fish and other critters in the water. Very relaxing. We called late in the afternoon and the staff were very accommodating. Great prices. Morning breakfast is a treat in the quaint panoramic dining room. This hotel has character, friendly people, and reasonable prices.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn At Aransas Bay Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Inn At Aransas Bay Hotel
- Lighthouse Hotel Rockport
- Lighthouse Hotel At Aransas Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Inn is the perfect choice for a vacation on the Texas coastal bay, with full-service accommodations in the beautiful Aransas Bay. Relax and enjoy a laid back Texas getaway with luxurious guest accommodations and amenities and our friendly staff. Positioned at the entrance of Fulton Harbor with a magnificent view of Aransas Bay, enjoy modern amenities, shoreline access and our excellent location close to local attractions and things to do in the Texas Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Lighthouse Inn at Aransas Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.