“Average accommodations” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Rockport
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Average accommodations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Our family stayed here on spring break, on our way between San Antonio to Galveston. While there was nothing particularly wrong with anything, there wasn't anything very impressive either. The facility is old, with many, many layers of paint on the walls. It was clean and functional, and the rate was average, so it fit our need during busy time of year in this part of the country. The owners/managers were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was tiny, but they offered the same basic variety of food as any other hotel we've been to in the past, so that worked out great to avoid having to go out and eat.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Palo Alto, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

It was about the cheapest hotel in Rockport that I could get on the internet. I'm not familiar with Rockport, so didn't want to take a chance on an unknown, so I went with a chain that is generally not too bad. I didn't expect much and I didn't get much. So it did not exceed low expectations, and in fact had a couple problems. First the blanket was very thin so I was cold. The heater was very loud, so I didn't want to use it, but it was the only option. But it took me a long time to get the temperature right (it was either unbearably hot or cool). I finally got it set to something comfortable but it was loud so I had trouble sleeping.
The good part is that it was quiet. The waffle iron for breakfast was fun because it was shaped like Texas. It's location was great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Deer Park
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My room did not have a telephone. The desk clerk didn't know that and tried to ring my room. It took three trips to the front desk to get a new key to open my door the next morning. The desk clerk had to bring the master key to let me in. I won't stay here again. It was way overpriced as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Rockport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Rockport

Address: 1212 Laurel East, Hwy-35 & Laurel, Rockport, TX 78382
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Rockport
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Rockport
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Rockport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Rockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Rockport Hotel Rockport
Rockport Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Rockport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.