“Not a bad pizza option in Roanoke” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 56 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Italian
Fort Worth, Texas
“Not a bad pizza option in Roanoke”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

It's now named Inzos...my friends and I have been there before as its relatively close to those in north Fort Worth. Pizza has always been a pretty good option, and my fiancée and I got the prosciutto and arugula pizza. Good taste but a bit doughy and soft. Caprese salad was a good way to start but would've been better with more balsamic vinegar. One minor complaint...server came out to ask if we wanted dessert and then brought the check before we decided. Oh well...we just walked to a sweet shop on down the road. Bad sign - it was about 1/2 full on a Saturday night...hoping the Roanoke restaurant market isn't getting too saturated.

Not a bad option but not anywhere close to as good as fireside pies in downtown FTW. Hard to rate it much more than average because of that.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Grapevine, Texas
“NAME CHANGE TO "INZO ITALIAN KITCHEN"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

To Trip Advisor - The name Brix Pizza and Wine Bar has changed to Inzo Italian Kitchen - same management, thus same phone number and menu.

That said, I enjoyed a very pleasant Sunday, mid-afternoon meal and service. My friend and I were the only ones there for awhile, so we were able to enjoy conversation with soft jazz music playing in the background. As we were leaving, a youthful baseball team was descending upon them, so I imagine the quiet pleasantries ended abruptly. :)
(Outdoor, sidewalk seating is under a pergola)

• Visited June 2013
Edmond
“The name has changed - Inzo but same owners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The pizza and atmosphere are great and one of our favorites. If you are looking for a nice relaxing dining experience then don't miss it!

Visited June 2013
“Inzo's Italian Kitchen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

1st thing is ... NAME CHANGE....

When I want Italian, It's off to Roanoke we go! I love their Food, ALL the Staff & How they spoil my Daddy when we take him: (He's a diabetic & renal patient) They prepare my Daddy, his very own special meal! My favorite meal is the Buffalla Spaghetti .... I hope they continue with all their hard work. Please, continue to shop locally ... It's paid off!!! (And, if you haven't yet, Daniela... Please add the Texas Wine, Like we've talked about)

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Pizza, Staff and Venue in Roanoke, TX”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I have been dining at this location since they opened in Roanoke, TX. The name recently changed to Inzo's Italian Kitchen. Same management and staff - which is a good thing. I always prefer to sit at the bar and usually order the same pizza - the Margherita pizza but customize mine (which they have no problem with) and I ask for it "Sloppy". That means, add Italian sausage (sliced), extra sauce and extra cheese! Delicious. The prices are comparable to a home delivery service and far better! The wine selection is very good and reasonably priced. Nice Malbec for under $30. Always something new and different to try. They also have several local beers on tap. The large sliding doors in the front are open in nice weather and allow for seating outdoors on the sidewalk. Nice! I try and eat there at least once a week and I know some regulars who go every Friday. It's my first choice in Roanoke when the pizza gremlins strike! Also - try the flat bread appetizers and the focaccia salad (sans the bread if you ask me) which is large enough for two adults to share. The flat bread and salad are enough for a meal! Salute!

• Visited December 2012