“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   653 N.E Loop 820, Richland Hills, TX 76053 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth-N/Richland Hills)   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Richland Hills
Houston and surrounding areas
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2009

Very clean and updated hotel. Staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Breakfast was adequate considering it was free. My only complaint is that their address is not accurate and it will not show up on your GPS system. The hotel address is actually Hurst, Texas--when that is programmed in, it will give you the proper directions. Again, the hotel, staff, and price were worth the 20 minutes we were lost trying to get there.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2009

I walked in this hotel June 6, 2009 without a reservation and was greeted with a smile and quick how can i help you? I'd been looking online for a pet friendly hotel and this one popped up but b/c I didn't know if I really would be needing a hotel while in town for a family wedding, I didn't make prior reservations. The hotel is new, very unlike the normal LaQuintas across the nation. It has a more upscale feel, decorated in Texas flair, extremely clean from the lobby to the rooms were impeccable. I stayed in a King Suite ($109.) and it was very roomy with a King Bed & pull out Queen Sofa, central ac/heat, spacious bathroom with marble vanities & shower. Plasma wall tv had lots of cable stations. Desk had free wifi w/o the hassle of a password. Room had microwave and large fridge, coffee maker, dryer. Kids were free. Up to two pets welcomed at no extra fee, fabulous! Used the workout room, small but roomy, weights, one eliptical, one bicycle & one treadmill. Indoor pool with hot tub, small but nice. Parking lot was very well lit with ample parking. Great complimentary breakfast, try the homemade waffles. Hotel directly across from NE Mall. Easy access to DFW, a short 15-20 min drive. Easy access to downtown FW, Arlington, shopping, restaurants. Very comfy bed with duvet, pillow top mattress. you won't regret this hotel choice.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
amarillo tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2009

This was just a fun trip with my mother, sister, and two of my sister in-laws. We were there just to get away, shop and enjoy our time together. We reserverd two rooms and we were very impressed with the hotel.. The staff was so kind and helpful. Our check in went fast and smooth and we were in our rooms in no time. The decor in the lobby was beautiful with a calming atmosphere, which carried through the entire hotel. Our rooms were beautiful and spacious even with us sharing. Ohhh the beds were so comfortable, for the two days we were there we were pretty much on the run, and when we went to bed they felf so good.. I loved the comforters and all of the bedding, they were so comfy. Any thing we needed (such as directions, good restraunts, shopping) the staff was there to help. All the staff was very professional. Every morning we had breakfast at the hotel. They had a very nice variety of different items from waffles and other pasteries, cereal, eggs, sasage, toast or bagels juice, and coffee. It was a nice way to start our morning. I have to mention the heated pool, that I was drooling to get into but ran out of time. The pool looked very nice and clean and I will be sure to get in on my next visit.
Most of the time I do not stay in hotels for pleasure, I stay for business. I stay in hotels though out Texas with 3- 8 hotel stays a month. I visit many hotels and to compare this hotel to others that I stay at this price rate I would rate this hotel a 10. A perfect rating. My company is just now opening up to the Dallas area, and I will be a return customer.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
White Oak, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2009

This hotel had only been opened a month when we stayed there. It had that wonderful "new" smell about it. Everything was extremely clean and the staff was nice. The room was very large and included a full-size refrigerator. The free internet worked well and we had no problems with it. The free breakfast was standard fare...instant eggs, sausage patties, yogurt, cereal, pastries, etc. Not great but it was free. The breakfast room was very pretty and the attendant did a good job keeping things clean and stocked. The indoor pool and spa was also really nice although they do not keep towels in the pool area and you have to request them at the front desk. A little inconvenient if you forget to get towels before swimming. The bathrooms are nice sized and again, very nice with granite counters and tubs and wood flooring. It's a beautiful property and the location is very convenient to Fort Worth and surrounding areas.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall? Share your experiences!