“Great Experience!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   653 N.E Loop 820, Richland Hills, TX 76053 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth-N/Richland Hills)   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Richland Hills
island
“Great Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

One of the cleanest small hotels i've stayed in for years. The beds were very comfy, and the bathroom was so spacious and modern. Traveled to this area for a family funeral and was not familiar with the area at all and the desk clerk went out of her way with maps and directions and helped with the return trip boarding passes. Went down early next morniing before breakfast time and there was already fresh coffee. Would defintinely reccomend to other travelers.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Brasil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Every thing was fine.
Great hotel to stay while at the Bell Training Academy.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Whole experience was very pleasant. Plenty of parking is available. Easy access from the Glenview Drive or the access road of 820. Lobby is very nice, check in was simple with prior arrangements having been made. We stayed in the 2 room king suite. It was very well taken care of and clean. The room is quiet, all appliances worked well, bed was very comfortable. The indoor pool was not heated and was quite cool, even in July. But the pool area was well maintained. Breakfast selection was very limited, the only complaint we had.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

The elevator and areas to the pool were puddled with water. Very dangerous for people walking. No pool
Towels, we were told she had to get permission to go wash more! Really?? The breakfast area was not fresh and appealing.quality of food, powdered eggs!! Really??
We spent 2 nights, they gave us clean towels. Then the morning we were to leave, we took our bags down to car , came back up to wait for our family in another room, the maid service was already in our room , had loaded up our snacks on their cart! She couldn't speak English, so I showed her my keys
to room and watch! I said we have 2 hrs before checkout! She tried to give me back the snacks-- but I told her no to trash them, she put them under a towel!
So I think cleaning the rooms should be after the party has officially checked out!!
I'm glad I didn't leave anything of value in room , or it would have been on her cart under a towel!
We went to the local McDonalds for breakfast the 2nd morning. Much more appetizing !
Natalie at the front desk seemed very testy , not easy to talk to.
Also we found out that this hotel rents rooms to people that are out of a halfway house. We brought a team of9 yr old boys with siblings for a baseball tournament. There were2 of these men were making rude comments to the boys. I thing this was the most disturbingpart of this hotel stay. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was really clean with nice lobby area. Breakfast consisted of old looking pastries and subpar typical breakfast items. Staff was extremely rude and started putting up breakfast before 930. Even plastic utensils and plates were put up! They unplugged the waffle maker in the middle of making a waffle. This hotel was sold out but still operated down to the minute. No going the extra mile on customer service! After saying something to front desk they said that they would take care of it for the next morning. We ended up eating elsewhere for a better breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

This LaQuinta Location has to be the best decorated one I have ever seen. They have a wonderful western theme displayed all throughout the hotel.
The service is wonderful. Each time I walked pass the front desk, I was greeted by the staff. They made me feel welcomed.
The indoor pool and spa were both nice. My two children spent several hours swimming. The water was very clean and clear.
Our double bed room was also nice. The room was a decent size. I like how it had a combination of wood floor and carpet. I could also tell that the person who was assigned to clean my room spent some quality time doing so because I did not find anything that was not spotless.
In summary, this La Quinta Location has wonderful customer service and brilliant atmosphere. I will for sure to be returning.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall? Share your experiences!