“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson

You added Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   701 East Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75081 (Formerly The Richardson Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Richardson
South Florida
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

Hotel is a little outdated but service is very good. As they don't offer a club lounge anymore they try to accommodate customers and offered free breakfast and everything from their snack shop was also free. The bar area was crowded and they have a pool table.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
HyattFOM, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson thanks you for your feedback. We enjoy hearing from our guests regarding their stays. I will share this with our team as well. I look forward to seeing you again!

Thanks,

Jim Smith-Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

The hotel was very accomodating. We held a large event and utilized both the conference/board room upstairs and the large ball room downstairs. The hotel catered to our every need. It was clean and comfortable. The rooms were large and the staff was great.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
HyattFOM, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson is very grateful for you sharing your stay with us. We truely enjoy putting on a show for our banquet customers and take a lot of pride in the service an product we provide. We look forward to working with you in the future and have a wonderful weekend!!

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I travel to the Richardson area once a year and I always stay at the Hyatt North Dallas. The hotel is very clean and the staff is always over the top nice.

Food: I eat breakfast daily there and they have one of the best buffets I have been to. At night the hotel bar has very good food and the bartenders are always very nice.

Watching sports: It is always good to know you do not always have to go out to watch a football, baseball or basketball game. The hotel has it covered.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
HyattFOM, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson would like to thank you for your response. I am very excited for the opporunity to share this with our team. We hope to see you again!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

If your considering a place to stay outside of the beltway, consider this hotel...its right off Highway 75, only a 15 minute drive from most major places in Dallas(uptown, AA center etc) and the staff is great! They really treated us well and were very attentive to all our needs! The hotel ALSO surprised us as we were there for my daughters birthday with a cake with candles in our room when we returned on Friday night from an outing!

Also there are great places that are UNIQUE TO DALLAS right across the street(not chains)..twisted root burger, sushi, panara (okay so its a chain) two bars, urban eats, a park...also one reason we booked this hotel is FREE PARKING (we were going to stay at the Hyatt downtown but parking was crazy).....a few other reasons to stay!

Room Tip: Any room is really a good room, its far enough from the DART and HWY 75 and I think they also took t...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
HyattFOM, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson appreciates you sharing your experience. We are happy you enjoyed the surprise cake during your birthday celebration. We look forward to serving you again!

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

I stayed at the Hyatt for 2 nights for a convention, and being completely wrapped up in the convention, I don't remember much about the hotel. Probably because I have nothing to complain about! Nice, spacious rooms with a comfortable king size bed, plenty of towels, good guest service. My favorite part was eating in the bar late on a Friday night. The food was divine. I ordered a bowl of clam chowder soup, the special of the day. Delicious! And the rolls were chewy and studded with sunflower seeds--I was in heaven. Until the desserts arrived, and I practically swooned. So, okay, this reads more like a restaurant review now. I'd consider staying there again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Langport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Work has taken me to the Dallas region one week a month. Being on the road and away from my family has been eased by the Hyatt North Dallas / Richardson. This hotel is a gem - clean, organized and the staff are all so great. They remember names and are mind readers with regard to guest needs. I have stayed at other hotels close by and none match this Hyatt. There is a shuttle whenever you need it to get to stores or the office. Room service arrives hot, wake up calls are on time and every effort is made to make guests happy. The front desk staff are so helpful it shames other hotels. They make service look so easy - when any traveler knows that is not the case. Kudos to them! The outdoor pool, gym and hot tub are great too.

Room Tip: All rooms are great but the high floors have extensive views on a clear day or evening,
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
HyattFOM, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson, responded to this review, March 17, 2012
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson appreciates your kind words. We certainly strive to not only meet, but exceed guest expectations. We will share this with our entire team!

Texas, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I really liked this hotel. Not only was the service top-notch, but the restaurant was extremely good as well.
However, the location is in Richardson, TX, which is kind of a far drive away from all the shops, etc. There aren't many restaurants in walking distance of this hotel, but there were some, like a pizza store and a really good place (I forgot the name, but it has pretty much everything). The hotel has hired a personal driving service, and it costs a lot just to get to the malls. From the DFW airport to this hotel, it costs roughly $70. Very expensive driving service for slightly erratic driving.
The room I was in was in an adjoining room, and I did not hear anything from the other guests, which was nice. The beds were comfortable and the view was really nice (on the 3rd floor), but the sheets smelled a little strange (maybe it is just the detergent they use). The actual bathroom area is small, but the vanity area is quite spacious.
What really upset me was that the maid service did not clean our room. We got back to the room at 7:00 p.m. and our room and bathroom were not cleaned--no one had cleaned our room! However, we called customer service and a housekeeper quickly came by to tidy up and replace the towels, etc.
Overall, great stay. Very comfortable and accommodating.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
HyattFOM, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
LifesGood_2011,

I appreciate you response and thank you for your kind words. I would also like to let you know that I will personally go over your experience with our Car Service. We partner with them because we believe they are a step above the rest and this is not the experience we would hope for either.

I look forward to seeing you again,

Jim Smith-Front Office Manager.

Been to Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson? Share your experiences!