“Stayed Again...Loved It More!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of HYATT house Dallas/Richardson

Save Saved
You added HYATT house Dallas/Richardson to your Saves list
HYATT house Dallas/Richardson
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2301 N. Central Expressway, Richardson, TX 75080 (Formerly Hyatt Summerfield Suites Dallas/Richardson)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Advanced Purchase
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Richardson
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Stayed Again...Loved It More!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

For the second year in a row I took a group to stay at this property, as well as hold meetings. And, once again this hotel property was fantastic! From the meetings coordinator to the front desk people, the level of service was fantastic. In addition, this is a very clean and comfortable property; quiet rooms with plenty of room. There are a variety of styles of rooms and the prices are very reasonable for all you get. Before this meeting I searched several other properties in the Dallas Fort Worth Area. None lived up to the service or prices I received here. For example, one similar property had rooms that were slightly cheaper (but a little smaller) but the meeting room was more than twice as expensive. And, at that property, the people weren't nearly as friendly and helpful.

The Hyatt House Richardson is at a great location, with easy access to highways that will get you just about anywhere you want to go quickly in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. And, the property is set up in a way that is easy to get in and out of your rooms to cars and on the road.

Breakfast was very good! Great variety and stuff seemed much fresher than other properties I have been to.

For meetings, one thing to beware is that the meeting room is a standard room that has been modified into a meeting room and is not in the main building (the property is laid out with 4 different buildings, with the main building being check in, breakfast room, and business center).

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Buda, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Very clean. Great location. We had 2 rooms. One was a 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms, full kitchen. Very nice. Flat screen TVA in bot bedrooms and living room. Free breakfast and workout room. Our girls were in a room with a kitchenette, 2 queens and a sleeper sofa. All very nice!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Buda, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed at this hotel this past week-end for a cheer competition and found for the price it was very nice. We actually stayed in their 2 bedroom suite and the room was very nice with a kitchen that had everything we needed. I do wish that they would put some disenfectant wipes in the fitmess area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Clean & convenient, recently updated. Friendly staff. Good hot breakfast (also has HH with substantial food, though I didn't partake). Free WSJ. Lots of parking. Suite-style rooms with full kitchen (full size fridge, dishwasher, stove & MW), flat screen TVs in both living & sleeping areas. Excellent choice for travel to the Richardson area.

Room Tip: Traffic noise could be a problem if you get a room facing the freeway. Ask for a room away from the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Scot S, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Richardson, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
I am so happy to hear you had a positivee experience while staying at the Hyatt House in Richardson. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon. It appears you are an experienced traveler and we appreciate your comments and feedback! You obviously know you have choices, and the fact that you choose Hyatt House Richardson and even reccomend the hotel to others is truly appreciated. Thank you again for sharing your experience!

Scot Sharp
Deux-Montagnes, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

If you're looking at a place to stay in the Richardson/Dallas area of Texas, I definitely recommend this place. I stayed there in early November 2012 and I only have great memories of that week. The place is absolutely immaculate, the staff is amazing and attentive to all your needs. You get free breakfast and get together food from 5:30 PM to 7:00PM. The price is very affordable for all you get. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
WONDERFUL! We are thrilled that you had such a positive experience at Hyatt House Richardson. We strive to make sure the hotel is clean, comfortable and provides an overall pleasant experience, but our main goal is to make sure you leave here with positive memories and experiences with our staff. Thank you for sharing your experience! We hope to see you again.

Scot Sharp
Richardson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I travel, for work, every week. So, I am in Hotels on average of 3-5 nights per week. The Front Desk Manager, Sandra and her staff are the most friendly, courteous and all around helpful that I have run into in a long time. Ashlie, Jeremy, Colton and Sandra herself, all have went above and beyond to make sure my stays have been pleasant. The rooms are decorated, it seems like, with IKEA furniture. The beds are soooo comfy. The rooms have full-size refrigerators, 2 burner stove, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, sink and all the dishes, pots and pans etc. This really helps me because I can grocery shop and not have to eat out every day.

This Hotel is right on the access road of the 75 (Central Expressway). I never heard any of the traffic noise. It is close to everything. They do have a little Market inside so you can buy something to eat. They have frozen, refrigerated and shelf staple things to eat. Along with, of course, snacks, sodas and toiletry items you might have forgotten.

I have stayed here twice in the last month and plan to make it my home away from home when in Richardson/Plano area. Thanks to all the staff for making my stays comfortable and pleasant.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Phyllis,

THANK YOU! We pride ourselves on insuring your stay is as comfortable and pleasant as possible. When you are away from home, it's important that you are greeted by a friendly staff and able to relax in a clean comfortable Suite. We look forward to your future stays with us and truly appreciate your sharing your experience with others.

SIncerely,

Scot Sharp - General Manager
Forney, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed at this property for 2 weeks and Im pleased with the satisfaction I recieved out of this place. The staff is VERY nice and totally willing to help you with anything you may need. I do think the rooms need some updating but I was informed by employee that renovations should take place at the beginning of next year. So Im anxious to see them when they are finished. It was annoying that you had to have your room key to even get back in your building, I constantly locked myself out and had to go to the front desk to get a new one, but at the end of the day I have to say I had pleasing experience at this place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Mark L, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Richardson, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words about our level of service! We appreciate that you selected our hotel for your stay in Richardson, and allowed us to show off our service levels to you! It is very kind of you to take the time out of your day to give us this great review and to let others know what they will get when they come. And yes, stay tuned for more hotel updates!! I also understand the frustrations of locking yourself out, as I stayed here when I first took over this hotel and did the same thing, but I assure you that you felt very safe! We welcome you back anytime you are in the Richardson area to our "House"!!

Mark Luther

Been to HYATT house Dallas/Richardson? Share your experiences!