For the second year in a row I took a group to stay at this property, as well as hold meetings. And, once again this hotel property was fantastic! From the meetings coordinator to the front desk people, the level of service was fantastic. In addition, this is a very clean and comfortable property; quiet rooms with plenty of room. There are a variety of styles of rooms and the prices are very reasonable for all you get. Before this meeting I searched several other properties in the Dallas Fort Worth Area. None lived up to the service or prices I received here. For example, one similar property had rooms that were slightly cheaper (but a little smaller) but the meeting room was more than twice as expensive. And, at that property, the people weren't nearly as friendly and helpful.
The Hyatt House Richardson is at a great location, with easy access to highways that will get you just about anywhere you want to go quickly in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. And, the property is set up in a way that is easy to get in and out of your rooms to cars and on the road.
Breakfast was very good! Great variety and stuff seemed much fresher than other properties I have been to.
For meetings, one thing to beware is that the meeting room is a standard room that has been modified into a meeting room and is not in the main building (the property is laid out with 4 different buildings, with the main building being check in, breakfast room, and business center).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Dallas/Richardson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Dallas/Richardson Hotel Richardson
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Richardson
- Summerfield Suites Richardson
- Hyatt Richardson
- Richardson Hyatt
- Richardson Summerfield Suites