“Good salsa” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 3 restaurants in Presidio
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good salsa”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We were passing through on our way to Big Bend national park. We asked a local resident who suggested this place.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Salsa was very good. Food was not what I expected. I was expecting more authentic Mexican food. My chicken enchiladas were covered with a green sauce that had mushroom soup in it. Was not bad..just not what I was expecting.
Nothing that really stood out in the food department. Was average.
Staff was good and place was very clean.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

45% Recommend
Kingwood, Texas
“A Good Meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was in Presidio, Tx recently on business. We ate at El Patio
because there seemed to be a lot of cars out front ( mand because there are not many restaurants to choose from ). We were not disappointed, nor were we overwhelmed. It was the only restaurant that sold beer, so that moved it up a notch in the rankings. It served the typical Tex-Mex food. I have no complaints about El Patio, except that I would rather go to Canela's.

Visited February 2013
El Paso, Texas
“Lunch and breakfast good, dinner and service awful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I love eating lunch and breakfast at this place, the portions are big and very tasty. Their Mexican food has a true home taste that is hard to get in other places, however their services are slow, and their dinners have been awful, I guess this is because they want to leave and are tired, but the 2 times. I've eaten dinner there I had truly regret it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, TX
“Decent food, non existant service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The menu here has a lot of variety, and the food is ok. We ate here 3 times while in the Big Bend region, and the quality of the food was consistent. The service was ok at best, sometimes we were completely ignored.
Our dinners were of normal size portions with fresh veggies and hot salsa. The breakfast portions were more than enough to feed two people. I felt guilty leaving that much food on my plate, but it was really too much.

Visited January 2013
Texas
“Very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great chili rellanos and nachos! Good service and a nice way to end a day of touring! Will definitely be back to a get a good Mexican food "fix!"

Visited December 2012