“Great fishing trip for the family!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 14 Attractions in Port Isabel
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Great fishing trip for the family!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I would highly recommend these guys. We went out with them in Aug of 2011 and had a blast. Willie made the trip so much fun for the kids. He was pretending to caught the dollphins behind the boat and made a big deal when the kids caught there fish. He fillet the fish we caught (whiting, sand trout and perch) and we cooked them up that night. We had so much fun we went back out the next day. I am planning another trip this year in june and we will be going out with them again. btw I brought my own rods and he set them up with hooks and sinkers. Its nice to see people who enjoy what they do. This is service at it best!!!

Visited August 2011

San Antonio, Texas
“Very Disapointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

My girlfriend and I planned a trip during the week and called ahead to reserve our spots.They quoted us a price of about $65 for a 4hr trip. We were very excited and couldnt wait to get there. We drove in about 160 miles from San Antonio and spent our first day fishing in channel, pier, and flats and didnt have much luck. We woke up excited The next day we get to the Dolphin Docks early and they tell us that they didnt have enough people signed up and wouldnt be going out. We didnt understand why this wasnt explained to us at the time we made our arrangements. They offered to take us out the next morning because they had plenty of people signed up . If we had known this before hand we could have planned our trip so we can go out the next morning. Due to work schedules we werent able to make it on the morning trip so we checked all the other competitors all with the same issues. After several attempts we finally gave up and decided to head home. We were very very disapointed.

Visited August 2011
Baytown, Texas
“I was a great fun fishing trip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

My family and i whent on a eco tour and bay fishing trip at dolphin docks for reasonable prices and they provided bait,tackle and reel had alot of fun with willie the deck hand.My kids watch dolphins and learned and took pics with sea stars and other sea cratures.good people good fun good fishing.

Visited June 2011
Harlingen, Texas
“The crew is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

We've been out with Noe and Willie several times, and will always go out fishing with them! These guys are great, we always catch fish, they are a lot of fun. Hope to do the firework cruise one of these times. The first time I caught whitings, brought them home and smoked them, yum yum! I would recommend Dolphin Docks to everyone ( which I do) Thanks Guys.

Visited October 2010
“Don't take your family here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011 via mobile

We planned a trip for the members of our family. Requested the small boat for our entire group. 15 of us. We were told no problem. Psid our downpayment but when we got there they had added 8!!! Other people to our boat. Included in this group was a 10 year old who constantly came over to our group telling everyone what they were doing wrong!! We trird reasoning with management who agreed we had booked for just our family but because he hadnt written that we had chartered whole tiny boat the other person had added people. I had even called to check on this but never got info. They werent going to refund our money so we decided to go. Boat was filthy. Bathrooms were worse. I cant believe people like this can stay in business. Avoid this place if you are bringing your family.