There aren't any really nice, plush places to stay in Port Arthur to my knowledge, but there was nothing at all wrong with this Holiday Inn. The staff was friendly and helpful. They gladly stored a bag for me the morning I checked out so I could come back and pick it up that afternoon before I traveled home. The lady at the front desk said, "Good morning," and "have a nice day," every morning. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. No complimentary breakfast, but they did have very tasty complimentary coffee every morning. The fitness center was good enough. Had no problems with the internet, television, etc. Overall very good place to stay. Some rooms are entered from inside the hotel, others are entered from the parking lot. I had an "inside room." A friend had an "outside room," and theirs was just as nice as mine.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central Hotel Port Arthur
- Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central Hotel
- Holiday Inn Port Arthur
- Port Arthur Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central Hotel offers 164 guest rooms consisting of 101 kings and 7 suites, in a courtyard and tower type setting. Additional hotel features include a tropical outdoor swimming pool, large sundeck, gazebo and patio dining. The Holiday Inn is adjacent to Babe Zaharias golf course and 2 blocks from Central Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.