I booked this hotel and didn't think much about it. I have been to this area many times and had passed this hotel several times. Anyhow, I arrived and the front desk was great, check in was a breeze. Then I got to my hotel room that had a very nice plasma tv and the room was great. I mean it was one of the nicest rooms I've stayed in while traveling on the road. The shower had a European shower head, and there was plenty of towels and accessories. The room and bathroom were super clean and smelled clean.
The only complaint I would have would be the A/C unit in my room was dripping a lot of water inside of the unit. I don't fault this on anyone, because August in Southeast Texas can be rough. The unit worked, and worked well and that's the most important part.
I did not have a chance to check out the breakfast bar or any other part of the hotel, but i would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central Hotel Port Arthur
- Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central Hotel
- Holiday Inn Port Arthur
- Port Arthur Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central Hotel offers 164 guest rooms consisting of 101 kings and 7 suites, in a courtyard and tower type setting. Additional hotel features include a tropical outdoor swimming pool, large sundeck, gazebo and patio dining. The Holiday Inn is adjacent to Babe Zaharias golf course and 2 blocks from Central Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.