I stayed 2 times in the holiday inn, port arthur in august, september 2004. It is a descent hotel.
However some negative points :
When I stayed there, there was not breakfast buffet and service at breakfast was no that fast, but acceptable. I heard that some days ,there is a breakfast buffet.
One night I couldn't sleep because of a party going on in the adjacent room. There was a connecting door, of course locked, but there was a gap of about 1/2 inch at the bottom, so far from sound-proof. I was told that frequently groups of students at a coastguard training facility in the neighborhood ar staying there.
So the next time I stayed, I explicitely asked for a "quiet room" : this time I was lucky.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central Hotel Port Arthur
- Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central Hotel
- Holiday Inn Port Arthur
- Port Arthur Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central Hotel offers 164 guest rooms consisting of 101 kings and 7 suites, in a courtyard and tower type setting. Additional hotel features include a tropical outdoor swimming pool, large sundeck, gazebo and patio dining. The Holiday Inn is adjacent to Babe Zaharias golf course and 2 blocks from Central Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Port Arthur-Park Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.