“Baymont at a glance” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Port Arthur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Raleigh, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I stopped here with our dog during a road trip. From the outside, this hotel looked promising, but I know better than to get my hopes up based on that! The rate was reasonable and the hotel was dog friendly, so we decided to go for it. The main building has dark, depressing interior hallways carpeted with some seriously unattractive carpet. Also, try as I might, I could not find the elevator (admittedly, I was not too adventurous). The room was equally dark and outdated, but seemed reasonably clean and was very spacious. There was an eerie feeling around the exterior of the hotel, maybe because of the long forgotten tennis courts in the back.

Overall, it wasn't terrible, but certainly not the nicest inexpensive hotel I have stayed in. If I were ever to be in the area again, I might see what else was available.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur

Address: 3801 Hwy 73, Port Arthur, TX 77642
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Port Arthur
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Port Arthur
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.