“Dark and outdated” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Port Arthur
Raleigh, NC
“Dark and outdated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I stopped here with our dog during a road trip. From the outside, this hotel looked promising, but I know better than to get my hopes up based on that! The rate was reasonable and the hotel was dog friendly, so we decided to go for it. The main building has dark, depressing interior hallways carpeted with some seriously unattractive carpet. Also, try as I might, I could not find the elevator (admittedly, I was not too adventurous). The room was equally dark and outdated, but seemed reasonably clean and was very spacious. There was an eerie feeling around the exterior of the hotel, maybe because of the long forgotten tennis courts in the back.

Overall, it wasn't terrible, but certainly not the nicest inexpensive hotel I have stayed in. If I were ever to be in the area again, I might see what else was available.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The rooms were not up to par! All of the linens were old, faded, and/ or torn. The chair was stained with who knows what, and the carpet was torn. All of the furniture was scratched up and the room smelled bad. Lets not forget about the spiders hanging from the ceiling. I would NOT recommend this place to my worst enemy.. Ok maybe to them, but no one that I liked.

• Stayed June 2013
Crowley, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel since October of 2010 arriving usually on Monday and leaving on Friday morning. The service I have experienced is satisfactory. Any issues I have brought to the management have been dealt with. I like the room. Again any issues that I have found have been dealt with in a satisfactory manner. The location is close to anything that I need to get to. There is a lounge and a pool on the premises as well as a breakfast. the thing I like best is the employess seem to be nice and willing to do whatever they can to help me in any way that they can. The thing I like least is that they do not have an exercise room but I have exercised outside so that has been alright.

Room Tip: Be nice to the workers!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Econo Lodge & Suites
Econo Lodge & Suites
#15 of 18 in Port Arthur
3.0 of 5 stars 9 reviews

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur

Address: 3801 Hwy 73, Port Arthur, TX 77642
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Port Arthur
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Port Arthur
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.