“Outdated and gross” 1 of 5 stars

Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in Port Arthur
“Outdated and gross”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were not up to par! All of the linens were old, faded, and/ or torn. The chair was stained with who knows what, and the carpet was torn. All of the furniture was scratched up and the room smelled bad. Lets not forget about the spiders hanging from the ceiling. I would NOT recommend this place to my worst enemy.. Ok maybe to them, but no one that I liked.

• Stayed June 2013

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Port Arthur
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel since October of 2010 arriving usually on Monday and leaving on Friday morning. The service I have experienced is satisfactory. Any issues I have brought to the management have been dealt with. I like the room. Again any issues that I have found have been dealt with in a satisfactory manner. The location is close to anything that I need to get to. There is a lounge and a pool on the premises as well as a breakfast. the thing I like best is the employess seem to be nice and willing to do whatever they can to help me in any way that they can. The thing I like least is that they do not have an exercise room but I have exercised outside so that has been alright.

Room Tip: Be nice to the workers!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Vidor, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

my husband was staying there for his job and they allowed his roomate to only allow them to clean the room at all so i couldnt even bring my kids in the room and the drug traffiking next door made me scared to even walk outside at night with my children they r the rudest most horrible people i have ever met the rooms r horrible everything is falling apart we got a room and the air started leaking all over the inside of the room and their accomodations was to put us in the nastiest most horrible room they had it had o door knob the air wasnt workin right and it smelled like mold i will never go there again and hope u dont either

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Port Arthur hotels

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur

Address: 3801 Hwy 73, Port Arthur, TX 77642
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Port Arthur
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in Port Arthur
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later