“I Enjoy My Long Term Stay Here!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Port Arthur
Port Arthur
“I Enjoy My Long Term Stay Here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel since October of 2010 arriving usually on Monday and leaving on Friday morning. The service I have experienced is satisfactory. Any issues I have brought to the management have been dealt with. I like the room. Again any issues that I have found have been dealt with in a satisfactory manner. The location is close to anything that I need to get to. There is a lounge and a pool on the premises as well as a breakfast. the thing I like best is the employess seem to be nice and willing to do whatever they can to help me in any way that they can. The thing I like least is that they do not have an exercise room but I have exercised outside so that has been alright.

Room Tip: Be nice to the workers!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Vidor, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

my husband was staying there for his job and they allowed his roomate to only allow them to clean the room at all so i couldnt even bring my kids in the room and the drug traffiking next door made me scared to even walk outside at night with my children they r the rudest most horrible people i have ever met the rooms r horrible everything is falling apart we got a room and the air started leaking all over the inside of the room and their accomodations was to put us in the nastiest most horrible room they had it had o door knob the air wasnt workin right and it smelled like mold i will never go there again and hope u dont either

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

Please be advised this hotel is infested with bed bugs, it is now been turned in to health departemnt, and all news channels and location TV channels. Pictures will be posted, it is beyond belief!

photos to be posted

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

I stayed at this Ramada. I found everything to be great...
upon check in I got a friendly welcome and the rooms were very clean and nicely
furnished. Being a full service hotel, I tried it all out door pool, restaurant, and bar.
It was great super service. I would stay at this hotel again and I was totally satistied.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

It's a very nice hotel my family and i were there for a while...we enjoyed our stay. its a good place at affordable price and they have full service restaurant is just great and pub was good as well " Good Times" we sure had good times Each and every person our there is very help full front desk staff is great and room was great. Housekeeping service was good. pool seems newly done. I sure will stay at this hotel next time and recommend to my friends and family.

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Sachse, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2007

Our family had a horrible experience at this location. We were visiting family in Port Arthur for the Thanksgiving holidays and requested a double room. The room had a king bed and a double bed which was a box springs sitting directly on the floor with two mattresses sitting on top of it! My kids kept sliding off all night and we finally pulled one of the mattresses off at 2am to take care of that issue. The bathroom door would not close, the tile was falling out in the shower and there was mold all over the bathroom. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — The horrible state of the room
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Jacksonville, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2007

Stayed at the hotel for two weeks, as my job required me to. My employer put me up in the nearest hotel to the shipyard where I would be performing my duties. I really don't think the person who booked this had any idea of how it was. I arrived and check-in was friendly and helpful. I was assigned an average room with a king size bed. It was comfortable. I guess the rest of the hotel occupants worked an odd shift of some kind at the ports. It seemed that they were up all night, every night. It was so difficult to fall asleep, because of all the noise these guys generated, that on the third night I had to go get some ear plugs from the grocery store. Even after that, I could still hear the hallways, being filled with yelling, loud talking, and partying from the rest of the guests. I'm sure they were port workers because I've seen my share, and have been around it for a long time. But I have never been so sleep deprived because of such noise. I was there with three other co-workers, and by the end of the first week, we contacted our home office to get us another hotel some where else. I don't recommend this place if you like a quite night's sleep.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Port Arthur? Share your experiences!