“Really good food & nice people” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Lehi, Utah
“Really good food & nice people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We called in our order and went to pick it up. Juan was very friendly & accommodating on the phone. The food was ready in 5 minutes!! We had one chicken and one beef quesadilla grande to share amongst 4 adults. The beef one was my favorite! But the chicken one was good also. Juan threw in some delicious chips & salsa also!
**Very good customer service!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome food and prices. Friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Loved it all! We eat here every time we come to Port A. In act they are one of the reasons we come back.

Visited July 2014
Austin, Texas, United States
“great food and awesome snow cones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We did a girls trip to Port A for the 4th of July. Stumbled upon this great place on our way to the beach. The food is GREAT and GREAT price. I think my meal was under $7. The atmosphere was very family friendly. Great margaritas and queso ( or as they called it cheese dip ) And the best part was the snowcones they sell. Yummy strawberry flavors.... I added my own "extra" for the beach . We ate there twice that weekend. Will definatly come back again !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“4th of July Weekend”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our first time at Port Aransas and we wanted some good, cheap food. I had the San Juan Salad and to my surprise they gave me a whole avocado, which is rare. The rest of my family had different plates, but the one that caught my eye was the fried whole snapper. I was told that it was tasteless and over fried, because it was super dry. I don't think that I will be back Overall I guess you get what you pay for. I mean its not top notch Mexican food, but its ok for the price/portion.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had a not so great experience here a couple of years ago but returned after reading the great reviews and were pleasantly surprised. The service and food were great, the value was good, and the staff was super helpful. We will definitely be going back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere