“Overall, this was an average experience...” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Wisconsin
“Overall, this was an average experience...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010 via mobile

Overall, this was an average experience. The food was good, just not great. The wait staff was excellent, attentive and very friendly. The atmosphere is bright and family friendly, probably just not what we were really looking for.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
cookndad
“One of our very favorites. Fantastic...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

One of our very favorites. Fantastic seafood specials, delicious guacamole made at your table, and consistantly Tex Mex.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
East Texas
“Good food, great margarita's, nice atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2009

My husband and I ate here recently and we both agreed that we'd be back. Great guacamole, great fish tacos, awesome shrimp enchiladas, fresh salsa, etc. A little pricey for what it is, but good. Can't remember the name of the margarita we got (had one too many, obviously), but it was GOOD! Word of warning, do NOT get the house margarita - gag! Order one of the higher end ones off the drink menu. Pricey compared to most Tex-Mex, but it won't stop us from returning.....

• 4 of 5 stars Food
okc
“ok but not worth the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2009

I went because of the good reviews but was disappointed. I got the $13 pepper dish that was a chile relleno wrapped in fajita steak, the meat was gristly and I never thought these words would come out of my mouth "Too much cheese!". I love cheese but this was more cheese than any other ingredient. My husband got the enchilada dinner for $10 and he thought it was pretty good. Also I'm spoiled by our Mexican restaurants in Oklahoma where soft tortillas, queso, sopapillas are all included and every Mexican restaurant on Port Aransas charges extra for everything. Probably would not go back.

austin
“Thought it was going to be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2009

Took my wife and 2 year old. Wife loved the refried beans. I thought they were too runny. I had the fish tacos that were average. I would not go back there again. Atmosphere was nice though and I imagine is fun on a crowded night.

• 2 of 5 stars Food