“Waste of money” 1 of 5 stars

Type: Wharfs/ Piers/ Boardwalks, Landmarks
League City, Texas
“Waste of money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

For starters, this 11 hour trim is an 8 hour boat ride and maybe 3 hours of fishing. For $210 caught 2 fish weighing maybe 6 lbs. The crew also had a select group who were top fishing for tuna while the group on the charter bottom fished. We had to wait probably 30 minutes waiting for them to move to another spot.

Visited September 2013

Buda, Texas
“$6 more please”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went on a 11 1/2 hour charter on Tues. 8/13/13.
First thing scheduled to leave @ 6:30am. and we didn't have 20 fishing persons and we were all asked if we wanted to go any way to please return and pay another $6. anyway not a big deal.
Went out about 3-3:30 hrs and started fishing nothing but small var. red snapper. After a few more moves we noticed that the back of the boat was for the deckhands to hook kings and hand the rods to women and children first. If you are a paying male no chance you will get your shot at one:( Urinals still have not been cleaned. Overall not horrible but not the best trip. We never tried fising for shark or any other fish. 1-5 2.5 at best

Visited August 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“loved our 1st trip there but 2nd horrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and went and did the 4 hr offshore fishing about a month ago and had no problems all the deckhands were super nice, but we went yesterday to take the jetty boat and all we encountered from their staff was rudeness. So my husband and i went out there to catch the 9am boat to St. Joseph Island, my husband was walking towards the door to exit and he saw a guy walking slower than him on the other side so my husband was going to open the door for him. The guy did not realize this so he reached out to open the door and the door hit his knuckles, before my husband could apologize the man became very angry and pretty much cussed my husband out. Then I experienced some very rude ticket ladies, I had bought our tickets before the 8am boat and it was very packed in there, and I only received a receipt, went to the boat and was told I needed a ticket not the receipt. I then went back in to tell the woman behind the counter that I had only received a receipt and not a ticket, she then became very rude and insisted that she did indeed give me a ticket, that she always gives people tickets and that i most likely lost it and didn't want to admit it. She and her fellow coworker then gave me dirty looks. And while I was encountering this, my husband was being harrassed by the jetty boat captain, because the guy that my husband hit with the door was his friend. He called my husband rude and other things. I would just like to inform the staff here that your job is a CUSTOMER SERVICE position, you should not treat your customers this way.

Visited August 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

It was nice to spend the day here fishing with my son. We were able to get all the supplies we needed here and caught a small shark, catfish and a few other small fish. It was a nice experience for us.

Visited July 2013
Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This place is simply horrible! Went on a four hour trip in July 2013 only got to fish 20 minutes top!! Their gear sucks! Hooks not sharp.... Lines fried.....the deck hands could care less and the captain even worse! Beware all they want is your money!! At the start of the trip they ask if anyone wants to put in for the biggest fish pot....but they don't tell you that they get 25% of the winnings!! This is after they pass around the tip jar!! Disgust!

Visited July 2013