“Best pizza I have had since Shakey's!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 72 restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Hamburgers, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
“Best pizza I have had since Shakey's!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The kids need a little help(adult supervision). they are not attentive nor helpful - but if you can get past the kids working there and actually can get a beer and pizza, YOU will not be disappointed.

Visited July 2013

68% Recommend
Austin, Texas
“Awesome food and tasty beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We go to the coast every year and this was our first time to the Port A Brewing Company, which disappoints me because we had a great experience. I wish I had known about it sooner! The fried chicken sandwich was the best I have ever had! Along with everything else, a Burger, and the Shandy and Pilsner beers we tried, it was all great. The waitstaff was friendly and we will definitely add this to our itinerary every time we are in Port Aransas.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio
“Great food, and outstanding beer selection!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is one of the best casual restaurants on the island, hands down! The pizza is absolutely fantastic, and I've heard the burgers are great as well. They have numerous craft beers, on top of one of the biggest micro brew selections I've ever seen!! The place seems clean and well kept compared to other restaurants in the area. The only thing is you may want to call before you make the trip. I believe they're closed on certain days during the week, and our server told us that depending on business sometimes they close early (around 8 or 9). My friends and I went there for a couple of beers and pizza, but it seems like it wouldn't be a bad place for families either. Definitely a must visit on your next trip to Port Aransas.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
houston, tx
“Burgers and beer samplers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The burgers are excellent here. We tried the beer sampler and it was fun to try different kinds of beer. The only suggestion I have is to call before you go. We went on a Monday night and they closed at 8:00. Luckily, we arrived at 7:45. Not sure why they close so early. The food is excellent.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Decent burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

So I read through all the reviews and thought we should try this place. Well the burgers tasted good, how do u mess up a burger. The pizza on the other hand was very greasy. And felt the restaurant had a dirty feel to it. Beer was not bad contrary to other reviews.

We have determined on our next trip to port a we will be cooling every night.

• Visited June 2013