“Corn Fritters!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Austin,Tx
“Corn Fritters!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We decided to have lunch here. I had 1/2 doz oysters on the half shell and the hubby and I both had oyster Po Boys and shared an order of corn fritters. The oysters on the half shell were a little dry. Po Boys were good, the bread they use is fabulous!!! BUT the Corn Fritters were absolutely amazing!!! I will go back just for them!!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cedar Creek
“Always fresh local seafood priced right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We eat here every time we are in Port Aransas. We always get fresh oysters and boiled shrimp. We also had King Crab seafood boil. The people are friendly and the price is right.

Visited September 2013
Katy, Texas, United States
“SIMPLY DELICIOUS AND THD FRESHEST YOU'LL FIND ANYWHERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a unique and delicious restaurant that you'll only find in Port A! I had the grilled grouper dish with rice pilaf and steamed veggies. It was very tasty! We got some gumbo and 2 crab cakes for appetizers and they were tasty! We devoured them in 5 minutes! ( : my husband and daughter had the mahi mahi dish and that was also tasty! Am I saying tasty too much?! Lol! It was! My son had the popcorn shrimp and mostly let me say, they were fully cooked! Compared to shrimps! 10000000000 times better! Btw, do not try shrimps! Raw seafood, rude, and way overpriced! Anyway, back to oceans of seafood! For dessert we started with one slice of their homemade key lime pie, which didn't last but about 1 minute! After my daughter tasted it, it was over! So we ended up ordering 2 more slices and let me tell you, this key lime pie was the best I've ever had! You've got to try it!!!! Oh! And they also have a fresh seafood market for the chefs in the family!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“End of summer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Was a busy weekend in Port A. Standard restaurant options had a min 30 minute++ wait. We had young and tired grand kids with us. Stopped in here hoping for quick service at 7:20 PM. We got it. In fact we were amazed how fast we got served. They had a nice variety of fish market fresh selections. Nothing fancy here and overpriced as a result. I had fried fish and it was very good but probably $2-3 overpriced. Guess they have to make hay while the sun was shinning. The rest of the party wasn't all that impressed. Again, nothing wrong with the food and the service was expedient. But for the price it was questionable. We are glad we didn't have to wait however. The little Russian girls/servers were working hard, did a good job and clearly made a positive contribution to the otherwise touristy ambiance.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great seafood, bad decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

All our dishes were great! The stone crab was fantastic! I know it's a seafood place, and nautical decor is supposed to be there. But there is to much of it and its all dusty so it feels kinda dirty in there.

• Visited July 2013