The place is just beautiful. I couldn't stop taking pictures. The bar area is great, as is the game room area that looks like a library, and the pool area with the foosball table outside. Nice hangout. The rooms are very modern, but I guess it just depends what you're looking for. Rooms are small but very nice. The cement walls are softened by curtains, but if you're not used to the loft style, you may find it a bit "cold." Personally, I really liked it. The staff at the front desk were very friendly. The breakfast buffet was nothing to brag about and there were some clicks and pipe noises at night, but the beds were comfortable, and everything else about the place I really liked. There are many restaurants and a couple of bars directly across the street. Holy Grail Pub across the street was a blast.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Plano At Legacy Hotel Plano
- Nylo Plano At Legacy Hotel
- Nylo Hotel Plano
- Nylo Plano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NYLO Plano provides a unique experience through its chic decor and affordable price. Rooms with polished concrete floors and exposed brick and piping walls simulate a trendy NYC loft. NYLO Plano runs on 50 percent wind power. All NYLO rooms have 32'' HDTVs and do not charge for the little things; even the bottled water in the rooms is free. NYLO is surrounded by many major corporations, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife at Legacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your NYLO Plano at Legacy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.