“The Best of this Chain” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Southern States
“The Best of this Chain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have given up on Outback, not even wanting to go there on expense account. This location changed my mind. I only got take-out, but the majority of my last road trip was eating from here. The iceberg wedge was just that, but the blue cheese was aged enough for a seriuos punch against the balsamic vinegar, a great combo! The grilled chicken ceasar was plentiful and sumtious. A large grilled chicken breast was flavorful and juicy, slight char for crisp and warmth against cold, fresh romaine. The dressing has enough heat t get your attention, and it marries well with the creaminess of the parmesean and romano cheeses. All items I ordered were prepared correctly,(something this place deserves kudos for) and the portions were huge. Servise was friendly and fast. The only thing is the curb side. If you park you will not get food. You have to pull into the "No Parking" space outside curbside door in order to be served. This is the only even slightly negative I can come up with. I will be back next time I am in Plano!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Average food for an Outback but CLEAN your booths!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I'm a big fan of Outback restaurants and always enjoy the quality and taste of the food there. We stopped at this location when traveling through Dallas and were a bit disappointed. My steak (Sirlion) was a bit tough. My biggest complaint was that our booth was covered on the walls with what looked like splattered ketchup or barbeque sauce? I looked at the booth next to us to move, and it was also dirty. The drink menu also had food stains on it - very unappetizing! This Outback is not up to the standard of most. CLEAN IT UP!!!

Visited February 2013
McKinney, Texas
“A guarantee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

If you want to relax in a good atmosphere and have good food at a fair price, this is the place.
They also have a good barman.
No problem with parking.
Clean and with good service.

Visited September 2012
Plano, Texas
“Service and attitude left us unhappy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have visited Outback a few times and things were as you would expect. On our last visit, the service was terrible and the wait time after we ordered was poor. We complained to the waiter who responded: "this will probably be my last day and I don't care". Before paying, we complained to the manager who responded "sortry about that, let us know next time you're in and we will do better" There will be no next time.

Visited December 2011
texas
“Just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nothing spectacular. Steaks were okay, not great, not bad. Rock salt from the potatoes mixes into the flavor of the steaks.

Visited December 2011