“Above and Beyond/It's not all about the food.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 727 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Plano, TX, conveniently located at the Shops at Willow Bend. Our 288-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.
Dallas, Texas
“Above and Beyond/It's not all about the food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We love Maggiano's and eat here fairly often; the food is excellent, the service great, and the ambiance is good. What I want to tell you about is our experience last night. My family and friends surprised me with a 5 year birthday celebration of being free from cancer. From the moment I entered the mezzanine where our party was seated, we were all treated with the greatest service. We had five children with us; 1-8, 2-7, 2-5. Our waiter made their experience so good. The 5 year olds wanted to meet the chef! As busy as the restaurant was (prom night), he came up to talk to the kids; invited them to the kitchen after they had eaten; and gave them cookies in the kitchen. After they returned to the table, he came up again to talk to my husband and me. The kids asked if they could have chef hats; well, back he came with hats for each, signed them and put them on each child. I swear, he spent half the evening with us and by the time we were done, he was wrapped up in a hugging family. Bless you Chef, Ryan Bedell!! Oh yes, the food was excellent as usual!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Prosper, Texas
“Birthday Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We made reservations on which I am glad that we did because it was crowded and there definitely was a line. Our waiter was great and very knowledgeable about the menu. My fiance and I decided on the veal marsala. The veal was a great grade of veal. The meal overall, wasn't a big deal to me. The food was very bland and not seasoned enough for me. The one thing that was great about the dish were the mushrooms. There wasn't enough meat on the plate for us to even have leftovers. The cookies they gave for his birthday were good cookies. The pasta was good but the food is just too mediocre for me.

Visited April 2014
“I am Italian this place rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I used to live in Prosper. I would go here at least twice a month. The drinks are great, staff friendly. I didn't mind the wait to be seated. The bar area is inviting. The food makes mr think of grandma's cooking. Ordering dome items you could take another complete order home. I rented a hall there for a party. It was great. Anytime in Texas I will be back!

Shawnee, Oklahoma
“this place was soooo good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

the wife and i ate here for dinner and it was amazing. great selection of food and drink choices. you get so much food you will take some home and the crazy thing is they give you an extra portion of pasta to take home as a gift from the chef. if you go here be sure and go to their website and make reservations. we were there and 530 and the wait was already 45-60 min... thankfully we made reservations.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas
“nothing bad, nothing amazing, but reliably good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I like coming here with the family. Everything is good to quite good. The price is on the high end of normal. The value is good. Some combinations or specials are of particularly good value. Think: value similar to the Cheesecake Factory -- the meal is nice and you know you'll take something home. Excellent fresh salads. Surprisingly good in-house dressings. Good flatbread appetizers. Good veal. Higher end options above the "average" Italian eatery. Always a nice experience.

• Visited December 2013