“Decent” 3 of 5 stars

Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,154 reviews 1,154 reviews
“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

They have attentive, friendly service and quite a variety of sushi and non-sushi items, although the freshness of some was questionable. I usually steer clear of sushi buffets, but this one was one of the better buffets I’ve been to. Give it a try, but go early or during their busiest times to get the best bet on freshness.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Hickory, North Carolina
“Quality of Food Very Good for a Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Ate at this restaurant during a recent business trip. I was a little leery about eating at a Sushi buffet, but was pleasantly surprised. The food was all fresh, and there was a great variety of food to eat, including a dessert bar. It was a little expensive at $27.00 per person for a buffet, but I thought it was worth it. Service was prompt and courteous. I would definitely eat there again if I am back in TX.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Flower Mound, Texas
“Osaka serves spoiled food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had the worst experience at osaka sushi restaurant just yesterday! I took my six and two year olds there just yesterday and their Teriyaki beef was BAD! I had not only tasted that it was spoiled as soon as I bit into it, but it also smelled bad, I mean it was BAD!!! So, I called my waiter to let him know, but all he did was took the food away and told me that he let the cook know. And to make the experience even worse, the "clam" sushi was bad as well!!! DO NOT GO TO OSAKA! Since the place has been under new ownership, the quality of food and service has not been the same, but my last experience, will be the LAST!!!!!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Very bad service and 2 hrs limited without notice.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

The waiter, James, treated us badly, kept taking out our plates when we were still eating. We told the manager, and she said its not a big deal. coz there is a 2 hrs limited and we are about the time to leave. How did we know that? And we never should be treated like that. This happend on 6/23/12 8pm!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City
“A lot of options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

No one would be able to leave this place and say they're still hungry. Set up in a buffet-style, Osaka is a clean and comfortable spot in Plano to get sushi, sashimi, or Mongolian Barbecue. Very good and highly recommended!

Visited June 2012