“Large servings” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Large servings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We ate here on vacation in Plano. The food war really well prepared and large serving sizes. I had the Tilapia and it was outstanding. The two pieces of Tilapia were large enough for 2 people to eat and still have leftovers and it comes with wonderful roasted vegetables. The service was also very good. They boxed up my leftovers for me and even suggested a good way to heat them up without losing the flavor and texture. Wish we had a Carrabba's back home.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Chicken Bryan! !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I am a great fan of the Chicken Bryan. I was 7 hours away from home and had a monster craving for it. I saw a Carrabba's on Plano Pkwy and immediately called in my order. The hostess brought my order to the car. She was very nice, friendly ams efficient. To my surprise, the food was exactly as good as it is at home. Loved it!

McKinney, Texas
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I ate there tonight.I love this restaurant. Food is delicious, wait staff is polite. I give this 5 stars. You won't be disappointed. I never write reviews but this restaurant is exceptional.

Visited April 2014
Seattle, WA
“Awfull Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

My husband and I went to this place. The worst service ever. We had to wait for the first question about something to drink for a long time when finally, the waiter came along and asked about it. After bringing us our 'late' drinks, he said he would come back for the order without even asking if we were ready to order.
Just in case that was not enough, on our way out since we were not happy with service, still another waiter, sarcastically said to us, "be careful on your way out with the traffic, because everyone is leaving" then "I'm just being sarcastic" insinuating that we were over reacting to the their lame service.

Terribly disappointing.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Anna, Texas
“First Rate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband & I LOVE this place. The atmosphere is elegant yet family friendly. My children are no longer small but I see families in there having a great time. The Blackberry Sangria is sweet & tasty, while my husband enjoys a cup of coffee with the specialty dessert of the day. I would recommend just about everything on their menu but my favorite is the trio of Chicken Rosa, Chicken Bryan, and Chicken Marsala. The service is excellent! The price is a little more than say the average get together place but not by much. We always feel it's worth the little bit extra. Great wood fired pizza's and there are no words for the desserts. If your in the area & want to have a decent conversation while eating- without having to scream over a game or radio this is the place for you.

• Visited January 2014