“Huge meatball subs” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Stoughton, Massachusetts
“Huge meatball subs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Great meatball subs for little money I would recommend ordering 1 and sharing. Nicely wrapped in foil so it was still hot when my husband brought it back to the hotel. Would eat here again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Plano, TX
“Good food and reasonable priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

We have been going to Joes for many years now, kids love their pizza and Tortellini Carbonara, they even eat their Salad, they are our go-to place when we want some good pizza or Pasta, they are family owned and everyone there is very friendly, casual place, feel like having a dinner at friend's house. We sometimes order to go, they always greet you with a smile. I love this kinds of Mom & Pap place, especially when their food is fresh and tasty, and don't cost you an arm and a leg. what more can you ask for ?

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Plano, TX
“Great food and great service in a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

My whole family love this place, from salad, pizza to pasta, everything is tasty and always served with a smile, we love to visit local family run business, and Joe's Pizza N Pasta always bring us back over and over again.

2 weeks ago when we had a ice storm, we could not go anywhere, I called for some pizza to be delivered, also ask the lady answer the phone is it possible to buy 1 dozen eggs from them, since we ran out. She was very nice to agreed to that. I was so grateful with their service, pipping hot pizza plus dozen eggs. You will have my business for a long time!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing Pasta and They Deliver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Pasta was really good. They even accommodated my request of Alfredo sauce instead of marinera. My boyfriend and I had the sampler. The price is great
and they deliver! Delivery was on time and the delivery driver was very professional and friendly. We will be having some more of Joe's Pasta in the future!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere