“Very fun” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
Commerce, Texas
“Very fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We went to Plano Whirly Ball as a leadership activity for work. We took along a guest. We had a great time playing Whirly Ball. It was a lot of fun. I can't tell you the last time I was on a bumper car. But this is really a fact paced fun game. Ready to take friends and family to Plano Whirly Ball.

Visited August 2013

Dallas, Texas
19 attraction reviews
“A blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place is a blast. Our work treats us to a whirlyball outing every once and awhile, and it is great fun. It's like bumper cars on crack. Tons of fun and a great place to hold an event.

Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas
15 attraction reviews
“Never played it before, but it was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Just enough to drive some completion but not enough to make you sweat. You can think of it as combining basket ball with bumper cars....

Fun, but I would not go out of my way to do it again... It's an arcade...

Visited July 2013
Sanger, Tx
“Love Whirly Ball!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I discovered this as a teenager going on youth trips. Over the years, I've made it a point to go back over & over throughout the years. I am now 24 years old, and continue to get groups together for a trip to Plano Whirly Ball (live an hour away) when we have a big event that we need something fun for. The whirly ball is in place called Laser Whirled (unless it has changed), and also has laser tag and an arcade area. Whirly Ball is definitely worth it if you have a group of people. It is a mix of bumper cars, basketball, and lacrosse. I'm not good at any of those, but I love this game, it continues to make everyone laugh and enjoy their night. Definitely worth the price, but be sure to go with a group, and make reservations or you may not get a chance to play.

Visited December 2011
“Unexpected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

This is one of those things that you've got to try to understand. Whirlyball is kinda like a mix of bumper cars, basketball, and lacrosse. Regardless, it's a blast to play. I'm a local youth pastor and I bring my students and adults here all the time. I highly recommend it for its fun factor, it's ability to level the playing field, and for the fact that you get to run into people with bumper cars. What's not to like?