“When in Dallas/Plano I stay here” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #14 of 37 hotels in Plano
Stockholm, Sweden
“When in Dallas/Plano I stay here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

When I'm travelling on business to Plano, where our US office is located, I always try to stay here. The staff is friendly (sometimes more, some other times less) and the overall experience has been good. I like the breakfast (standard US breakfast), the clean and comfortable rooms, the wi-fi and all the HD-channels. Location is ok close to the Parkway.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3101_HIEPlano, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Plano, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Hello
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for my hotel. I defiantly hope that the staff is always friendly and helpful. Please feel free to contact me is we ever show a “less friendly” side.
Thanks
CDennis
gm@hiplano.com

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Good breakfast, English muffin sandwich, waffles, oat meal with multiple toppings. Great staff, nice clean rooms. Easy check in, we love the ambiance and decor. Rooms large, big screen TV. Hyatt does it right. Writing this review over coffee, not crowded, peaceful and nice.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Nice comfortable beds i slept very well bathrooms were spacious enough kind Of loud but that shouldn't be that big of a problemUnique deceration it was very modern looking some may like it some may not pearsonoaly I loved it Excellent breakfast nice choice tasted very good

• Stayed November 2012
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Our company had a business meeting at the Holiday Inn Express in Plano. I worked long distance with Shivani Jodhka. She was phenomenal! Very organized and efficient, and a pleasure to work with. The service overall at the hotel was top notch, and everyone at the hotel went over and above. I've planned a number of these events across the country, and this hotel was the only one my boss wanted to make sure I gave an excellent review.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Wichita Falls Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

We arrived late in the evening and left early so we didn't get to try the breakfast. The check in was quick, the clerk was friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The decor was pretty cool. Definitely something different than a standard hotel. We stayed 2 nights and housekeeping never left any towels for us. The breakfast in the morning was the worst. It was over at 10, but expect everything to be gone around 9:30.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Plano, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Janie T,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased that you liked our hotel decor. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class customer service and it is my regret that we fail to deliver an exemplary performance in this context. I'm sorry to see you received service that was less than satisfactory. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Bossier City, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Pretty nice hotel,very clean. Extremely friendly staff. The decor of the hotel is a strange combination of art dec and 1920s movie studio. And while decor is not one of my strengths, it was indeed noticeable. Breakfast was standard for HIEx and the coffee was a bit substandard, but I do tend to be picky about coffee. If you must be in Plano, this is a good plce to stay.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hello
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave comments about my hotel. We do have an eclectic décor that does get your attention and is not your standard Holiday Inn Express. As a coffee snob myself I get what you are saying and have followed up with my coffee provider about how we are brewing. Hopefully you will notice a difference on you next stay.
Your time is appreciated
CDennis
gm@hiplano.com

Been to Holiday Inn Express North Plano? Share your experiences!