I'm just back from a wedding that took place at the Marriott at Legacy Town Center. From the moment I arrived, hospitality was everywhere! The doormen, the front desk clerks, the housekeepers in the hallways- all very nice and welcoming. The rooms have just been completely redone- new everything! The place is spotless and comfortable. Bed linens are of high quality and I appreciate the duvet covers that are so nice. Nice place to stay with tons of great restaurants in walking distance. Some of the shops are empty in the complex, but the ones that are there are nice. Starbucks and a nice wine shop are an easy walk. I didn't eat at the restaurant in the hotel with the great choices just outside. The wedding catering was great- details done well and the food was good. Would stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Dallas/Plano Marriott At Legacy Town Hotel Plano
- Dallas/Plano Marriott At Legacy Town Hotel
- Marriott Plano
- Plano Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center is lushly landscaped with scenic parks, ponds, upscale shopping and entertainment venues. Overlooking Bishop Park, this Plano hotel is uniquely located in the Shops at Legacy, offering high-end shopping and dining. On-site amenities include complimentary shuttle within 3 mile radius, the Copper Bottom Grille, Chaddick's Lounge, and outdoor heated pool. Luxurious guest rooms provide plush bedding, Thann amenities, and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Dallas/Plano Marriott At Legacy Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.