“Excellent food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #193 of 729 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Bar
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I'm from the area and went for dinner. Everything about the food was AMAZING! My plate looked like a piece of art. The sous chef even came out to greet our table. I also really enjoyed the dark modern feel. I would highly recommend.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I felt like the service was poor and the drink prices were way too high. Lets be real people we are in Plano, not NYC.

Visited October 2013
Houston
“A little bit of extra and ordinary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband absolutely loved the chicken sandwich with brie on it. The truffle french fries with the Hawaiian salt were exceptional. The breakfast was the most "ordinary." The only extra part of that was it was adorned with a strawberry half. One. Kinda funny!

Visited July 2013
Texas
“Everything delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had turkey brie sandwhich. hubs had balckened tilapia sandwhich. both very yummy. we had waffles and an omelet. great!

Visited June 2013
Plantation, Florida
“Long wait, poor service for average breakfast”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I got here around 730 in the morning. My order was taken at 752. There was no one at the door seating people and no sign saying to be seated. The staff is running around like chickens with their heads cut off. This place is in a beautiful hotel but the restaurant itself is disorganized. People are walking in, standing around for a few minutes and walking out. I've seen two people cancel their order and leave because it was taking too long. The guy at the front desk told me the place is slow and they've stopped room service to drive business to the restaurant. Focus on service folks, anyone can serve up a decent plate of eggs.