“Good Premise” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 667 Restaurants in Plano
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy, Eclectic
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Legacy Drive at The Shops at Legacy
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 120 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.
Dallas, Texas
“Good Premise”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The whole idea of having a different seasonal menu is a neat premise. The food was really good, and good to know that everything is under 475 calories. The waitstaff was a little lackluster. We kept getting the feeling like we were being rushed out. Decent experience I guess. Would at least go back to try another seasons menu.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“One of the best meals ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The food is fresh. Beautifully presented. Ridiculously delicious. I have eaten here several times & have loved each entree which are amazingly calorie smart.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paris
“Very average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Ate at about 2pm in the afternoon. Hostess was ok. Server was great. My car was being serviced so I told the server I wanted to chill and take my time. He was so nice. I ate 3 appetizers kind of as Tapas. The potato wedge type things were average. I honestly cant remember what the other two were that I got. That's how unimpressed I was. The price was ok. The last time I ate here I had a salad. An entrée type salad. The portion was decent, quality was good, but a little pricey for what it was. Not sure that I would go back again. Not really sure if I would recommend it. Def a girl type lunch place. Doesn't really have the flair for a romantic type classy celebratory dinner type plave with a hubby or bf.

Visited July 2013
Allen, Texas
“Great restaurant for casual/business dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I ended up at Seasons 52 twice in the recent past and enjoyed both my visits. One was with business colleagues and the other was some family acquaintances.

The server paid close attention and their roasted tomato soup was super awesome. I am vegetarian and they had quite a few options for me. Not too loud either. Their dessert option were just OK though. I didn't enjoy those - way too sweet for me and too gooey as if meant for kids. Little or no texture.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Loooong wait!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We went here sometime back for my birthday. It was a weeknight but the place was busy for some reason. We were told there would be 30 minute wait but it took over an hour to get a table. We were a party of 4 but they didn't give us tables that seated 6 and were available. Instead they gave them to a larger party of 5 or 6 who had arrived at least half an hour after us! We got into a tiff with the staff about this. Needless to say that we were really disappointed...it ruined our evening. We didn't really pay attention to the food and service after that. To compensate for all this they gave us a free appetizer (seriously). We are never going back.

• Visited August 2012