“Real Good Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #16 of 39 Hotels in Plano
“Real Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Friendly staff, clean rooms, easily accessible location.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I frequently stay at the aloft hotel in Las Colinas, every time it's a great experience. The Plano aloft was no different. I checked in late, past 11 pm and ran into a problem with my credit card. Miss Nikki at the front desk was so helpful and accommodating and patient. The rooms are always spotless and have a comfortable feel. Finding good service these days is not always easy. Miss Nikki and the a loft plano certainly do a wonderful job

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at aloft Plano, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
mjtx87,

Thanks for the awesome review about your stay at the Aloft Plano, TX. I am excited when I get to read when my team delivers A+ service. I will make sure Nikki receives your comments. She will be very happy to hear she made someone's day great.

We hope to see you again, during your next visit to Plano. Have an eazy breezy day!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Needed a hotel in this area for a Saturday night and booked it based on the the reviews and great price. Got a special that included a credit for the food and sundries, along with a great room rate. Must admit, I've become addicted to the "free" breakfast, but the $10 credit provided a good breakfast, that combined with the great room rate made this a tremendous value. Not your typical hotel, with the modern atmosphere, but even us old foggies found it refreshingly different. Rooms are clean, and everything really as good or better than you could expect. Honestly, I almost never rate a hotel this good, but this was a great deal and perfectly acceptable.

Brad C, General Manager at aloft Plano, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Texas_Traverler,

Thanks for your great review of the Aloft Plano, TX. I'm always very happy when I get to hear that my guests have an awesome stay! I will make sure my staff is aware you had an A+ experience. I hope you will come see us again during you next visit to Plano. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks,

Cypress, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Had a great stay at the aloft in Plano, Texas. The hotel is very modern. Love the showers. Amenities include a nice workout room. The lobby is hopping in the evening.

Room Tip: Nice low frills hotel off of the Tollway. Central to business district and shopping.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Brad C, General Manager at aloft Plano, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
graye,

Thanks for your great review about you stay in our Aloft Plano hotel! It is awesome when I hear that our guests have a good experienece. We pride ourselves in creating a A+ stay for all our guests and it's wonderful to know we acheived this. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask and we look forward to seeing you on you next visit to Plano.

Have a terrific day!

Chesterfield, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I don't know what there is about the Aloft that makes it feel cozy and home like when I'm on the road but it does. The style is very modern retro, if that makes sense? I love the special little items like the food area on the first floor, the bar, and the rooms. Very clean, nicely lit, a chnage from the norm

Room Tip: Never have had a bad room at any location
Brad C, General Manager at aloft Plano, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
PhoenisSunDog,

Thanks for the awesome review of the Aloft Plano! It is awesome to hear when one of our guests have a great stay. I will make sure to pass your comments on to our Talent to let them know how much you love our hotel. If you need anything, please do not hesistate to give me a call and I will be happy to assist you!

Have an eazy breezy day!

Newport Beach, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Cool on the surface BUT.... sometimes cool isn't functional.

1. Replace plastic cups at sink with real glass. Toothbrush dosn't standup in a plastic disposable cup. Also move the coffee machine off the sink and make room for toiletries. Who makes coffee in the room these days? C'mon W.
2. Desk is too small with all the gadgets. Move the gadgets to a shelf and open up the desk.
3. Booked 3 nights for business. Will check out after one. Would only give me the ADA room when the hotel was less than 50% occupied on Sunday PM. Front desk manager claimed that she could give me a regular room for 2 nights but not the 3rd. Seems to me that if truley offered, I would have taken the chance that a room would have opened up on night 3. Really?
4. ADA room has a bed that is very low to the ground and too soft for a good night's sleep.

Brad C, General Manager at aloft Plano, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
50isthenew40,

I want to apologize for the challenges you encountered during your stay at our hotel. I understand how frustrating it must have been to receive the incorrect room type and then receive the response from a member of our staff. I want to assure you, we will address this with our entire staff so we can make not only your next stay, but all our guests stay an A+ experience.

I apologize again and if you need anything, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

On the road again
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

Stayed there twice in a week and so far they are keeping it clean and neat. A great value and I travel a lot and am platinum with SPG.com.

If in Dallas area would recommend this hotel as a nice value.

Room Tip: Ask for the 2 queen room as a bit more space and counter space.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Brad C, General Manager at aloft Plano, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
DrVonCueBall,

Thanks for your review for the Aloft Plano, TX. It's awesome to hear when our guest have an awesome stay. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it. If you need anything during your stay with us, please feel free to let us know and we will be happy to assist you. Looking forward to having you stay with us again.

Have a wonderful day!

Brad C.

Been to aloft Plano? Share your experiences!