“Clean comfortable and affortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Plano

You added Ramada Limited Plano to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Plano
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   621 Central Parkway East, US 75, Exit Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75074   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #25 of 39 Hotels in Plano
New York City, New York
“Clean comfortable and affortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Last week i stayed at Ramada Plano paid 42.99. Usually i stay in surrounding hotels and always have paid almost double the price.
No one in the surrounding hotels afford me what i got at this hotel. The room i stayed was very clean and comfortable. The morning Breakfast including hot waffles, bagels, fruits, juices, danish, muffins was just unbelievable!! It was not only unbelievable but it was terrific for what price i paid. I will recommend this hotel for everyone who are looking for deluxe accommodation at this price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Kearney, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We have been staying at Ramada Inn in Plano,Texas three or four times a year for many years. It has always been a good value. Now, because of remodeling and modernizing, it has become a great value. Many improvements have been made including a flat screen TV in every room. The management and staff have always been very professional, helpful and willing to go above and beyond. We will continue to stay there as we visit family in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and would definitely recommend choosing Ramada Limited Plano. There are other establishments in the area however this property was and is a win, win for me. The advertised price for the rooms are extremely reasonable and fair.
You can not go wrong by making your stay here.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms worked best for me.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a fridge and microwave, others charge extra for that. Was clean, decent, and comfortable. I would stay there again. Staff was very nice and helpful, made sure I was satisfied. Stayed in a 2 bed room with family - we had two kids.

• Stayed June 2013
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

For $42.99 Ramada Plano, was a great deal for me. I loved their great breakfast, which includes so many items like, Waffles, Fresh Fruits, Bagels, Pastries, Cereals, Coffee, Milk and Juice. The room was clean and comfortable specially with all the facilities like, Flat Panel TV, Refrigerator and Microwave. Wi-Fi was very dependable and the USB outlet on the desk was very helpful to connect my laptop.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor are much better
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Waterloo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I obviously did not stay at the same hotel as the people who wrote a good review about Ramada Limited on 621 Central Parkway. Place was filthy. They did not run the air conditioner in the hallways so you walked out of your room and it was instant heat. The hallways smelled. Very cheap hotel. They had not replaced the lotion & shampoo bottles that were in our room, they left have used bottles. Laundry area was very dirty! The breakfast area was very disappointing. We were booked for 7 days and left after 4 days, we would have left sooner but could not get into a new hotel right away. The last day that we were there I went down to grab something for breakfast and someone was trying to get some coffee and they were told that it was gone. I went to get a glass of orange juice and it was empty, bread was old. Decided to wait and get breakfast after we left. There is a water container in the breakfast room so I filled up my glass for water and took up to room. I got a very dirty look from the desk attendant. When we were leaving just for the day my husband wanted water so I filled his bottle with the water. Desk attendant told me I could not have that water that it had to stay in the dining area. I questioned what he was saying to me and said I was a paying guest and he informed me that I had to sit down at the table to drink water it was not to take to room or leave with it.. I let them know that I was not able to get anything to drink at breakfast that the juice and coffee was empty. They continued to tell me that water was just for dining area and I could not take out.
When we informed them that we would be checking out the next day I got the run around on cancelling my reservation. When we checked in they precharged us, which I have never prepaid for a hotel stay but I did not question and thought one less thing to worry about when we were checking out. They did not want to give me a credit and tried to tell me that I needed to contact Wyndham, which I did. Wyndham was helpful but they transferred me to a 800 number for Ramada. This person also tried to help but informed me that I should not have been precharged but since I was I needed to have the hotel issue credit when I checked out. They transferred me to the front desk but they did not want to talk to me and told me I would have to call back. It took 3 phone calls to the front desk because they were to busy to speak with me. I finally went down to the front desk and spoke with attendant. He could not tell me if they could give me a credit back, he had to check with management. I showed him my confirmation paperwork that cancellation policy stated I could cancel as long as it was by 6 pm day of cancellation. I had to wait for a phone call back from front desk, they did cancel my remaining stay but it should not have taken these efforts. Also, office area was very messy and unorganized and when they were looking for my prepaid reservation they looked thru a stack of papers of peoples reservations where they had written everyones full credit card number on the paper. They had my full credit card number handwritten on my reservation even though they immediately swiped my card thru machine, no need to write my number down! Would never ever ever step foot in this hotel again. I have never had such a bad experience with a Wyndham Property.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ramadaplano, Manager at Ramada Limited Plano, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thanks for your comments. Please accept my personal apology for all the inconvenience.

1. I have addressed the hotel staff about all the comments you made and we shall make sure that those kind of situation does not happen to any one again.
2. The Coffee machine and the Juice machines are already ordered with bigger and better capacity to replace the current smaller capacity machines.
3. The hallway's air conditioner is repaired and the temperature is set on 72 in all the three floors.
4. The person who stopped you for water is no longer working for us any more.

Manager.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Reserved over the phone checked in shortly after (short computer update delay). Clean and quiet, continental breakfast with great personable service. Drive through for checkin, working vending and ice machines. USB plugs for charging devices. Great location and value.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Ramada Limited Plano? Share your experiences!