“Disgusting- raoch” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Plano

Save Saved
You added Ramada Limited Plano to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Plano
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   621 Central Parkway East, US 75, Exit Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75074   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #24 of 37 hotels in Plano
DALLAS
“Disgusting- raoch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2008

Truly disgusting hotel. From the start, he wouldn't honor my rate and I ended up calling customer service for the travel agency I used. From the start, just to check in took about 45 minutes. Showtime didn't work, and finally the next morning, a roach on the floor. I'm Indian and will never ever stay at an indian run hotel

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

61 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Toronto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2007

What a dump...Back to 80's from the TV set, microwave,phone... Cheap Indian ownership at work.

Stayed October 2007
Texarkana, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2007

My son and I stayed at the Ramada with his soccer team buddies for two nights. The hotel is conveniently located, just off the frontage to Central Expressway. The hotel is neat and clean, and the staff is friendly. They provide complimentary breakfast, which is pretty decent. There are numerous restaurants nearby (some of them within walking distance). I initially had problems with wireless internet access, but when I reported the problem, they switched my room and then I had very good internet access.

Talking of the Internet, the one thing that is missing at the hotel is a public PC where guests can go to quickly surf or check their email. In our case, only three of the parents came with their laptops (including yours truly), and having to cater to the entire soccer team and their parents created quite a riot!

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — No public PC
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Irving
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2007

Great place for families. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean. Staff is very friendly.

Stayed August 2007
Peterborough, England
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2005

Husband and I reserved (and paid for) a suite at this hotel from their website. However, on arrival, we were allocated a rather dirty and unpleasant room. We enquired about the suite and were told they had no suites at this location. We then had to struggle to obtain a refund for the additional price we had paid. We were there for 13 nights and most nights, our bed linen was less than spotless - one night it was so bad that we had to ask for a complete change of linen before we were prepared to sleep in it - and had to make the bed ourselves! Towels often were not changed, supplies of coffee were seldom replenished and the room was full of cobwebs. Then to cap it all, one night we found a 2" cockroach actually IN our bed!
We compalined at the time and afterwards but nothing changed and Ramada head office sent our complaint back to the hotel who, eventually (two weeks later) emailed to say they had done all they intended to do. I have stayed in hotels world wide and this is the *worst* hotel I have ever been in.

Been to Ramada Limited Plano? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Plano

Address: 621 Central Parkway East, US 75, Exit Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75074
Location: United States > Texas > Plano
#13 Business Hotel in Plano
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Plano 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Limited Plano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plano

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Plano, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.