“Always Do A Good Job” 4 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #14 of 38 Hotels in Plano
“Always Do A Good Job”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stay it Plano Fairfield Inn and Suites a lot. My company is out of Dallas and I live in Colorado. Plano Fairfield Inn and Suites offers a great advanced purchase rate that I take advantage of quite often. They are my go-to hotel in Dallas and have always done a great job. Keep the light on Plano Fairfield Inn and Suites, I’ll be back soon~

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PlanoFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind comments. We're pleased that you've enjoyed your stays with us. We try to make every guest experience a pleasant one! Please contact me if there is anything we can do to make your future visits even better!

Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Colorado Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Staff was helpful, location was excellent for access to major highways, shopping and dining. Picked this location based on proximity to business as well as friends in Plano. Would definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I enjoyed reading your kind comments. I am glad to hear that we were able to offer all that you needed to make your visit to Plano a successful one. I do hope that anytime business or pleasure brings you back to the area we will once again have the opportunity to have you stay with us.

Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

As always a decent hotel. Includes free breakfast and free wifi.
Staff was helpful and friendly.
The only negative was the noisey rooms. We could hear the guest above us walking and when he/she showered you could hear the water running loudly. For this reason I suggest getting a top floor room.
Overall: good. Not exceptional but good.

Room Tip: Firstly, become Marriott rewards memebers- you get better rooms and earn free nights. For this speci...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
PlanoFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay. We welcome feedback from our guests, as it lets us know how we are doing. I was pleased to hear the staff was very friendly and provided you with the great customer service Marriott is known for. I was disappointed to hear about the noise level in the rooms. It was a very busy week with lots of families in for the holidays; I'm sorry the noise created was disruptive to your visit. I'm glad you found our complimentary high speed internet access in all of our guest rooms and public areas to be an advantage. We also get many compliments on our complimentary hot continental breakfast served each morning. I hope the next time you're in the Plano area you'll come and stay with us again. Thanks again for sharing your comments!

Mike Tilley General Manager
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We were very impressed with this Fairfield Inn. All of the employees were extra friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious with lots of choices. The price was exceptional. We will definitely stay there again

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
PlanoFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
It's always nice hearing from our guests and especially when they are comments as nice as yours! I think we have a great, friendly, and helpful staff here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites-Plano. We strive to give every guest great Marriott customer service. It looks like we did a good job with your visit. Our complimentary hot continental breakfast has received many nice comments for like you said the great variety and the great taste! We have dedicated hostesses each day to make sure your breakfast experience is a pleasant and nourishing one. I'm proud also of our housekeeping staff for providing our guests with clean and very comfortable rooms. It's a great quiet place to relax or get work done if that is your goal. We like to think the Fairfield Inn and Suites-Plano is the perfect place for all ocassions. Thanks again for sharing your comments and please come back and visit us again soon!
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Have had a few not so good experiences lately and this was not one of those. Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, perfect location for me, breakfast was fine - very standard, but just fine. Maybe the wallpaper was worn in the shower - not the best place to put it, anyway, but everything was clean and welcoming.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
PlanoFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments. I'm glad to read that you were pleased with your stay. Our focus is on providing great Marriott customer service in all areas of the hotel and it's great to hear that you experienced that type of service! I'm excited that you enjoyed our breakfast.We are proud of the breakfast we serve. Marriott's standards are high and we do our best to maintain those each day. I appreciate you letting me know about the shower wallpaper. That wallpapered area above the shower tile can be a challenge at times but we are always checking those areas and keeping it in the best condition possible. It's great that overall you found the hotel clean and welcoming. Thanks again for sharing your experience and I hope if business or pleasure brings you back to our area in the future, you'll come stay with us again!

bisbee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Our flight was arriving at 7 am and then had to drive to drive to hotel to check inn checkin time was 3pm so we booked the room for previous night. When we got there we were greeted by front desk that he was expecting us. He checked us in an we found that we had one bed instead of two beds. Front Desk tried to find a room with two beds but all were occupied. Front Desk very kindly asked us to wait appx. Half hour in the meantime have breakfast they got the room cleaned and ready for us. We checked in the room everything was great we stayed four nights and the staff were great took care of us. Greeted us every time we walked past the front desk including housekeeping. Overall excellent stay will be visiting again next year and will be looking them up.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PlanoFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you so much for your response. I am very proud of our staff and the great Marriott customer service they provide. I do apologize that the room that you were needing was not ready upon your arrival but glad to hear it was ready in a relatively short period of time. I believe we do provide an excellent hot continental breakfast each morning and glad you were able to enjoy a nice breakfast as we got your room ready. We do try and treat all of our guests as family and speak to each guest everytime we see them in the lobby or anywhere in the hotel we encounter them. We want all of our guest to be comfortable in our hotel and feel like it's their home away from home. We do look forward to your return and please call on me anytime I can be of assistance.
Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were so happy with our stay. It's a clean,friendly hotel with a very reasonable rate. Will stay there again when in Plano. Breakfast was good and eating area was very clean. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Front desk people were very helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
PlanoFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay. My staff prides itself on providing a clean and comfortable place to stay and also providing great Marriott customer service. I'm so glad to hear you all enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet. I know how important a great breakfast is to our guests. It gets everyone's day off to a great start. I'm also pleased that you took advantage of our indoor heated pool and spa. It's a great way to relax at the end of a busy day. I hope you'll think of us again when traveling in the Plano area. Please contact me any time I can be of assistance.

Thanks again for your review!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano? Share your experiences!