“Good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Fishing, Hiking, Swimming, Mountain biking, Camping
More attraction details
Owner description: Scenic park great for camping, hiking, swimming and fishing.
Dallas, Texas
10 attraction reviews
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I went there earlier today. I was astonished by the beauty of the lake. I liked it. My only tip would be even if it's a little warm out make sure to bring a sweatshirt because when you go near the water the temperature drops about 10 degrees

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
15 attraction reviews
“Amazing place - very scenic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Went on an extremely chilly morning of january - so cudn't enjoy much - but the li'l v saw of the place, v fell in love - it's a huge park with loads of picnic spots - i am sure very popular during spring n summer. Hope to go there again, this time to venture out in the water :)

dallas/fort worth, tx
47 attraction reviews
“Best State Park in North Central Texas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Superior State Park! Isle Du Bois has plenty of level RV sites with a variety of camp areas available. For RV's if you want lake views stay at Quail Run, if you want wooded views stay at Deer Ridge. Both are beautiful and have paved hiking trails through them. In winter we prefer Deer Ridge as to be out of the cold wind. We love the paved trails which have plenty of Geocaches nearby. The park is clean, well maintained, has friendly staff, and is our favorite. Plenty of deer watching us at our site and on hikes. The lake is beautiful so bring your water toys in the summer. You won't want to leave.

Visited October 2013
Plano, Texas
12 attraction reviews
“Great camping weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is one of the best (and cleanest) State Parks that I have camped in. We stayed at the Isle du Bois Deer Ridge site. The tent pads are really spacious, and even though this was a busy weekend, we did not feel "on top" of the other campers.
The toilets and showers are very clean and well kept.
We will definitely return.

Visited October 2013
Flower Mound, Texas
“You will love this park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I went here with my dogs and had a great time. There are so many trails to walk and we could walk on the beach and do a little running on the sand. I ended my evening walk with a swim and loved watching the sunset while swimming on my back. Of course, the trash will always spoil things but there is much less trash than I have seen at other parks. I would love to see a trash cleanup along the beach. I, for one loved the quiet after 10pm rule. Everyone at this park was very helpful and polite.

Visited September 2013