“Great!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4607 N Cage Blvd, Pharr, TX 78577   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Pharr
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was greeted by Lexie at the front desk after a long drive and her efficiency and more over her personality was incredible. I noticed she treated the customer before and after myself in the exact same way so I know it was not just a moment of feeling good but rather the way she deals with everyone. She made me relax, feel glad I had arrived and certain that my check in would be handled quickly. She also made a point of looking me in the eye and conveying an honest intention of making certain my stay was comfortable with the desk and her service at my disposal. Before going to my room she reminded how good the breakfast was and how the hours allowed me to sleep in a little later while assuring me my vehicle was safe in the lot where I parked it. Just an amazing personality and the kind of person anyone would want to be received by when traveling. She can go a long way in the hospitality business! I'm glad she was there and I will be returning to that location.

Room Tip: Very quiet and more of a home made breakfast that I enjoyed.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We come on business trip and stay at this hotel for weeks at a time.I have stayed at this hotel for many years. Every time we always choose this hotel as our #1 choice. Rooms are always clean. I stayed in room 307 a suite and the room is excellent for my family and I. Sylvia the front desk clerk is very sweet and helpful. She is very nice and always has a smile and treats guest with hospitality.

Room Tip: Hotel is near expressway
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Kokomo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We have family in the Valley so have been coming here for several years. Have stayed at numerous hotels, but this is the first time at this one. It is a GREAT place. The desk clerk Lexie is a very sweet girl, she has been so helpful and friendly, always there to meet your needs. They have happy hour from 5:00 to 7:00 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The morning breakfast is hot and fresh. Fresh cookies and coffee all day long. The entire hotel is clean and very inviting. Beds are comfortable. It is close to lots of things to do and is easy on and off the highway. We will definitely stay here again!!!!

Room Tip: It is a pet friendly hotel, but we had no problems with it appearing that a pet had been in the room...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Laredo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Arrived early. Had a function to attend. Sylvia, at front desk went above and beyond the expectation of this patron. She checked with Dora, house keeping, to see what rooms were available at the time. The room we were assigned had a problem in the bathroom. However, Sylvia indicated we could use the room to change and "Speedy" would fix the problem by the time we were back. If problem was not solved, we would be assigned another room. "Speedy" is true to his name. Problem was solved by the time we returned. There was a gentleman at front desk whose name or position I was not aware of. However, he was also very helpful and friendly. Service at this hotel is beyond reproach. Breakfast was good. Employees were very friendly and helpful. Everything needed was at finger tips. Room we were in was very spacious. Great to move around. Bed could use some new mattresses. Other than that, it was a great stay. Will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Third floor is great. No one upstairs. No pitter patter of little/big feet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Really surprised at the service we received from all of the staff at this Hotel. From the moment we checked in we were greeted by the Check-In Clerk, received us as though we were VIP. We arrived early and the Continental Breakfast was over, but we were offered to go sit down and have breakfast while they made sure the room was ready. The Lady that prepared breakfast made sure everything was refreshen up, like the coffee, and the egg casserole, and I must say everything looked and tasted great. The staff came up to make sure we had adequate amount of towels, and if there was anything they could do for us. We had never recieved that kind of treatment anywhere else, and we do get to travel a lot since we are retired and plan an average of two to three trips per month. We were made to feel right at home which included a clean room each morning we were there which a total of five days, good fresh coffee each morning and a complete breakfast each morning, we were totally impressed with the great service we received there and plan another trip to the Lower Rio Grande Valley soon. I would rate it a Five (5) Star Rating, service and friendliness!!!

Room Tip: We were on close to the corner and the room was very quiet, do not choose a room by the elevators si...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
ESCOBEDO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Hotel staff was very nice, check in process was very easy, breakfast was pretty good.
I stayed in room 117, when upstair neighboor walked around his room I could hear all steps. Othen than that, everything else was ok.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr- Hwy 281? Share your experiences!